Sadly, my almost 20 year friendship with Flea has ended

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"...which some people believe gives them carte blanche to behave like an asshole and say the cruelest shit, without being held accountable, because they were only "trolling". :Crazy:

Interesting you should bring this up. Tell me how you were ever held "accountable" on your proven "race theory" rants about how "all Jews should be exterminated" and other rather vulgar points of "how the world would be a much better place if only 'whites' and subservient races existed." No one has ever made you "accountable" for the misogynistic and homo bashing you resort to as you get your forum panties pulled down for all to see.

Like, hay man, you should like just like chill on the pot calling the kettle a darkie inferior race.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Interesting you should bring this up. Tell me how you were ever held "accountable" on your proven "race theory" rants about how "all Jews should be exterminated" and other rather vulgar points of "how the world would be a much better place if only 'whites' and subservient races existed." No one has ever made you "accountable" for the misogynistic and homo bashing you resort to as you get your forum panties pulled down for all to see.

Like, hay man, you should like just like chill on the pot calling the kettle a darkie inferior race.
On average they are inferior though.... you likely realise this, but your liberal indoctrination forbids you from acknowledging it.

Everything I've said on the matter of race and the JQ is factual and easily verified. Facts don't care about your woke feelz, trannie Annie.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Been friends with flea for about 22 years wether she is aware of it or not and I'm never going to let her goooooooooo
!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
On average they are inferior though.... you likely realise this, but your liberal indoctrination forbids you from acknowledging it.

Everything I've said on the matter of race and the JQ is factual and easily verified. Facts don't care about your woke feelz, trannie Annie.
You're such a bag of rotting suck. All you do is whine and whine and whine. You are the reason Ambien was made. What "liberal indoctrination forbids me..." Huh? What are you even talking about you creepy little man? So now we've come full circle on how all your problems are the fault of anyone that's not "white?"

Grow up you fucking clown. Get a job. Get your own place, then get a boyfriend.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're such a bag of rotting suck. All you do is whine and whine and whine. You are the reason Ambien was made. What "liberal indoctrination forbids me..." Huh? What are you even talking about you creepy little man? So now we've come full circle on how all your problems are the fault of anyone that's not "white?"

Grow up you fucking clown. Get a job. Get your own place, then get a boyfriend.
Wow struck a nerve huh? Listen, I'm not the one who has been LARP'ing as a female online for the past 15 years, just how many screws loose do you have, you degenerate weirdo?

Go rant and play the uppity e-trannie routine with someone else, I'm bored of your nonsense.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That's nice.

But seriously, was I ever "evil" to you? My "evil" is the same as a burning flame shining bright into the night or the gentle cascading of waves onto an already swaying dock.
Please pause your postings, you whoreson.

Yiu avatar is disgusting. Cum sniffer

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m throwing a bull shit flag on this, Poofer… I’m gonna need you to essssssplain this to me so I can understand…

I’ve known Big since 2005. Where the fuck did you meat Flea? Webtv?

I've known Flea since late 2003 from MSN groups so 19 years.... longer than another poster you and I mutually know. There are others like Amazing Sting that knew her a bit longer than me.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I've known Flea since late 2003 from MSN groups so 19 years.... longer than another poster you and I mutually know. There are others like Amazing Sting that knew her a bit longer than me.
She once had 3 months of only Fans, selling nudes. Disgusting in her old age.

Her nickname was very "fancy" . Lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wow struck a nerve huh? Listen, I'm not the one who has been LARP'ing as a female online for the past 15 years, just how many screws loose do you have, you degenerate weirdo?

Go rant and play the uppity e-trannie routine with someone else, I'm bored of your nonsense.
There's more of your pink hued false bravado. I could give one Aryan vagina fuck about what you think. My "screws" aren't "loose" you genocide flag waving fuckwit. There's something wrong with you being sooo obsessed with another poster and can't decide which piece of the puzzle goes together while airclaiming some retarded sort of "victory."

I like how you're now "bored" of me only after I paddled those puffy pussy lips of yours for the last 7 days. My "nonsense" seems to have run right over your puny little mind.