Lokmar when you write out your Tithe check to Trump, Pharma Bro could use a little help too, sadly.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
271902805_329113125927360_6560914245516825033_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It funny you guys think we would be the ones to help the prick.

All the wealthy corporate fucknuts hate Trump.

You really are stuck in a whole larp. And you wont even listen to understand how.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

You really are stuck in a whole larp. And you wont even listen to understand how.
They hate Trump because he is a cheap hustler who tries to fuck almost everyone he does business with.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is Trump waiting in your closet to jump out and hurtz your tummies as soon as you close your eyes tonight?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They hate Trump because he is a cheap hustler who tries to fuck almost everyone he does business with.

They hate Trump because he isnt out for their interests at the expense of the people.

Which is insanely obvious when you look at his policies.

I guess you support this guys actions then because why would you wanna fuck him over being cheap Admin? I mean read the meme posted and think about what you just said.

I mean did you guys even know Trump helped to lower essential med costs so low that people wouldnt have insulin hoard anymore? That was a problem Admin. And then Biden "paused" it. How does that help anyone?

So you guys even care about helping anyone? I dont understand any of you. I dont.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Trump waiting in your closet to jump out and hurtz your tummies as soon as you close your eyes tonight?
"HOLY FUCK, what was that? Sounded like a sinkhole, go check ok?" Typical convo in the average Floriduh home.
^^^ snowflake panic moment :LOL3:
Weak, you’re not even trying
You're sucking cock tho
Tell me about the Cocks again, Stubby Cock?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"HOLY FUCK, what was that? Sounded like a sinkhole, go check ok?" Typical convo in the average Floriduh home.
^^^ snowflake panic moment :LOL3:
Weak, you’re not even trying

It's been a very long time since he's tried. He's an angry little man now, stereotypically angry.