Now that Lokmar has Covaids…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Its okay
I understand
You've gotta get that hard on fer dove swinging in the wind early. lol

All day, everyday.

They want me to give them monkey pox. For free.

You should be thrilled!!!

You're getting all the attention from me. Isn't that what you wanted Michigan Spelling Bee Champion?

You wanna try that again?

I know you're excited and all, but take a deep breath and slow down a bit. I'm not going anywhere for about, 15 to 20 minutes.

Now while you wait for your hands to stop trembling let's consider something, k?

If you have to constantly tell people that you are "pointing out how stoopy" they are, or inform them that you are winning the internet....does that that make it more realer?

Do you pee from your clit?

Stupid fucking potatoe.

F. T. D. L.U.L.Z

Let me guess...you're upset at me again? I can't imagine why.

I promise to buy you a brand new Speak-and-Spell if you forgive me this one last time. I promise!

P.T.S.D.P.T.S.D.P.T.S.D.

Why would you think I'm upset with you, Flynn?

Are we feeling emotions in tandem again?

I guess it's because you start posting garbage when you're upset. I guess you're always upset from the looks of your posts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynn do you want me to send you some material ?
I can turn you into a star around here

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
  • WTF
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You might actually be able to dent dovey

Why would I want to dent Dove? Plenty of dudes and women have done that.

Denting as a euphemism for sex?

Well that doesnt tell us you stick your dick in objects or anything.

I bet you used to dent the fuck out of your moms pillows....amirite? Yeah?

And then you go pee out of your clit. :GiggleBitch:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Golf Clap*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nope (:
Stuck onn the floor and this tablet is the only thing withen reach ..
My hotdog too but that got boring real quick :LOL3:

You nasty fucker!
Its my hotdog
I shower

Why do you keep bringing up hotdogs?

I have one...seems to follow me

So you have one of those long dogs?
Lookit yoo
Hitting on me
Lemme make yer day
YASsss i do
LMFAO

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this enough proof the guy is homosexual?

The big spike in Covid is on account of the queer’s giving it to each other. It’s a shame Lokmar outted himself on a damn flame forum.

lokmar, if you like sucking cocks it’s 2022, to each his own. Not my scene, but please, keep your homosexual ineptitudes to yourself.
Thats monkeypox, you Dovey rejected fuckstain.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The big spike in Covid is on account of the queer’s giving it to each other. It’s a shame Lokmar outted himself on a damn flame forum.

lokmar, if you like sucking cocks it’s 2022, to each his own. Not my scene, but please, keep your homosexual ineptitudes to yourself.

Maybe if we're all lucky he'll get an "nigger" nurse and a "faggit" M.D. to help him through his woes. That's unless Dovey doesn't kill him with all the unknown viruses coursing through her car wreck of a body.
Just to be sure, I didnt go in. My son in law is an ER doc. Tested my at his house. He LOLd his ass off because it developed so fast.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Golf Clap*

Do you though?

Yes. I can correctly spell 5th grade words.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Maybe if we're all lucky he'll get an "nigger" nurse and a "faggit" M.D. to help him through his woes. That's unless Dovey doesn't kill him with all the unknown viruses coursing through her car wreck of a body.
Just to be sure, I didnt go in. My son in law is an ER doc. Tested my at his house. He LOLd his ass off because it developed so fast.

Have you been vaccinated? Not by sperm but by Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson&Johnson?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you been vaccinated? Not by sperm but by Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson&Johnson?
Why would any dumbass so either? Oh yea, liberalism on both counts.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why would any dumbass so either? Oh yea, liberalism on both counts.

Is that a yes or no? Or do you prefer a 9 day course of semen therapy?