Satellite photos reveal huge methane leaks in US and Asia

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A new map of global
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
plumes reveals pipelines are spilling far more of the powerful pollutant — possibly twice as much — than countries are reporting.

Methane is a potent greenhouse gas, with a heat-trapping capacity 30 times higher than carbon dioxide, even though it doesn't last as long in the atmosphere. It's one of the main gases driving global warming.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What can be added? Seems like someone should have that job already to fix leaks found.

Hopefully the companies in charge of where the leaks are will do that. Methane leaking out cant be a good thing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I bet the methane levels have gone up considerably in Portugal since you moved there...
Can you imagine the methane levels in Lily's hovel after she shovels down a full boat load of enchiladas ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Her thoughts made you exert time, thought and energy into responding, does that help to keep you from obsessing about my cock for a few minutes?
and my ankles make your mouth water

but not as much as cock does

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
LettuceBrain makes a thread.

Plagiarizes part of the article.

Whines because nobody else has commented on it.

Then makes grade school level insults.

And she still has not added one iota of original thought to the subject matter.

What a waste of oxygen.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I bet the methane levels have gone up considerably in Portugal since you moved there...
Can you imagine the methane levels in Lily's hovel after she shovels down a full boat load of enchiladas ?

This was the aftermath the last time, apparently the poor chap on the stretcher was a passerby who caught a lung-full of her emissions...

OIP.pfDCNPA-bzhWLlXQ5ubhpQHaE8

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's our Lotty.

She's still brighter than the Honduran hog though, just about...
Lotus isn't nearly as horrid as the pig, ole Lottie can be alright at times... You could at least have a decent conversation about something with her compared to the burrito bison and others...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That's our Lotty.

She's still brighter than the Honduran hog though, just about...
Lotus isn't nearly as horrid as the pig, ole Lottie can be alright at times... You could at least have a decent conversation about something with her compared to the burrito bison and others...

Only if she has quick access to a bunch of articles, reports, etc. on the subject-at-hand to feed her information.

You are not getting her own thoughts. She needs to reference another person's thoughts, or she is clueless.

Next time you have a "decent conversation" with her, try throwing in a point that is not often talked about. Watch her deflect, ignore, insult - do anything she can to avoid addressing the point directly. If it has not been addressed in her reference material, she is LOST IN SPACE (i.e. the vacuum known as her mind).

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've had a methane leak from my ass all weekend long. Must be from all the Jack and Coke I'm drinkin!