qLXwPWB.png

jEZc8O8.jpg

Here's one for your scrapbook.
oEMAkGr.png

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Nothing wrong with bit of public hair or a bit of chubbyness

Omfg! Really?! Fuck no!!!! Nothing more than a landing strip!!! No fucking way in hell would I grow a damn afro on my vagina!!!!

Come on, let nature go its way. Nature is a beautiful thing.... There is no need to share or wax it all off.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Omfg! Really?! Fuck no!!!! Nothing more than a landing strip!!! No fucking way in hell would I grow a damn afro on my vagina!!!!

Come on, let nature go its way. Nature is a beautiful thing.... There is no need to share or wax it all off.

Here in the southern part of the US we have these vines called "Cudzu". If we let them grow, they take over EVERYTHING.....but if we keep them cut back, everything is nice, neat and clean.....you get the idea.

Q

Banned

Here in the southern part of the US we have these vines called "Cudzu". If we let them grow, they take over EVERYTHING.....but if we keep them cut back, everything is nice, neat and clean.....you get the idea.

But... did you know that pubic hair is also there to ease friction during sex? I like it going smooth while having sex ;-)

And did you know that in Asia women even get it transplanted?

Succubus

Site Supporter

But... did you know that pubic hair is also there to ease friction during sex? I like it going smooth while having sex ;-)

Pubes get in the way of clitoral stimulation...lol

Q

Banned

I have to admit that I have only seen a few on my life, but I have never seen a clitoris that was hairy....

Q

Banned
Look at this... what would be wrong with a bit of hair:

Last edited by a moderator:

Succubus

Site Supporter

I have to admit that I have only seen a few on my life, but I have never seen a clitoris that was hairy....

Never said the clitoris is hairy. I said the hair gets in the way....roflol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
That is beyond gross !

Last week they patch some cracks in the street with asphalt and pretty much look like that black pussy cept the asphalt smells better so on that note help yourself to my slice and I will enjoy CaseyK's nice fresh pink honey dew box !

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Yeah well if you have sex with that black pussy better bring a pair of scissors to cut yourself loose and some band aids too - - - - - - - !