Saturday is the day!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got the call from VA La Jolla that I will be getting my first covid vaccine early this Saturday morning with the second on Apr 3rd. The VA seems to be doing a good job as they already got everyone older the 44 years of age vaccinated in my area. To compare the state of California is still fiddling around and not really vaccinating people and officially no one under 65 can get vaccinated in the civilian system. To compare the VA is Federally run so, fuck Gavin Newsom. He can't seem to even roll out a vaccine, the incompetent bastard.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If anyone else is in the San Diego area and needs a vaccine I have heard that the vaccination center at Grossmont Center gives away free vaccines to vintners who agree to work three six hour shifts. That might be a good way to get free vaccines sooner than waiting for Gavin Newsom to unfuck his incompetent ass.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I’m scared of the long term effect of these vaccines so I’ll be in hiding until this shit passes by

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some people don’t like needles maybe, it’s over in ten seconds and I had no side effects at all, just a bit of a sore muscle in my arm where the needle went in but that only lasted a couple of days...it’s been a couple of weeks now and no sign of turning into a wear wolf lol...

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There have been dozens of similar vaccines for viruses over the last 30 years. They all seem to be safe so this seems to be a replay with proven technology.