Say what you about the Taliban, at least it's an ethos!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Settle down Aidsman, these Islamics would toss you homo's off the nearest building if they had the chance...
And bro --- they're looking more and more appealing as a well governed society by the day

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
April 3, 20225:21 AM PDTLast Updated 5 hours ago
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Taliban bans drug cultivation, including lucrative opium
By

and

They won't really ban it @Admin.

It's just the Talibans way of saying "We want a bigger cut." So they'll become the middle man instead.

Now that you Amerikanskis abandoned that shithole those parasites have run outta places to siphon money from.

America was good to the Talibans since they made all that money from stolen arms sales.

Too bad the gravy train couldn't continue.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd pay money to see the look on the Taliban faces if they were to take a trip through California

Especially San Frandidlo

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also by 'banning' heroin they create this artificial scarcity which of course Jacks up the price hence more profits for the warlords

They're not that dumb to ban opium if it's that lucrative and one of Aghanistsans few viable exports.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd pay money to see the look on the Taliban faces if they were to take a trip through California

Especially San Frandidlo
No doubt! They'd probably go back with video's that would convince all their fellow towel heads to blow us all up!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Especially San Frandidlo
No doubt! They'd probably go back with video's that would convince all their fellow towel heads to blow us all up!!!
Bro -- they could come to Florida and convince US to blow those libtarded degenerates up

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Especially San Frandidlo
Bro -- they could come to Florida and convince US to blow those libtarded degenerates up

No.

Keep as many outta our countries as possible.

Notice how the Western countries offered unlimited asylum to Ukrainians but slammed the door shut on Afghans refugees? Let Islam take care of their own. The Saudi desert has plenty of room. So does the Sahara. Let em live there instead Bigly

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Also by 'banning' heroin they create this artificial scarcity which of course Jacks up the price hence more profits for the warlords

They're not that dumb to ban opium if it's that lucrative and one of Aghanistsans few viable exports.
with cheap 100x stronger synthetic fentanyl made in a lab who needs 2 grow it anymore?

opium is a dying crop

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ewwwww..... sewage major actually saved that photo

disturbing

Probably jerks off to it and all

I'm totally disgusted now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

with cheap 100x stronger synthetic fentanyl made in a lab who needs 2 grow it anymore?

opium is a dying crop

Except that fentynal kills it's users.

A person can be addicted to heroin & live for years.

Reactions: X