skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
U6AUadb.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody asked you for advice. Back up Richard Gere's bunghole with you, little gerbil.
Sorry to say slurpy you lack imagination , point of reference , and shit posts like this one is soooo fucking out of date it's a goddamn crime to post ..I bet most members here don't remember Mr.Gere....ANYHOW I declare X the absolute WINNER in this squabble....:Welcome8:
referee-declaring-boxing-match-winner-picture-id170142402
You gruesome swine. You declare no one ass a winner.

I am an admin you fart inhaler.

First get all three foreskin sniffer in line. I will get myself a ladder and POWER PISS at your weak, fat, trinple chinned BetaMale faces until you break down.

You sonses of scum

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nobody asked you for advice. Back up Richard Gere's bunghole with you, little gerbil.
Sorry to say slurpy you lack imagination , point of reference , and shit posts like this one is soooo fucking out of date it's a goddamn crime to post ..I bet most members here don't remember Mr.Gere....ANYHOW I declare X the absolute WINNER in this squabble....:Welcome8:

First get all three foreskin sniffer in line. I will get myself a ladder and POWER PISS at your weak, fat, trinple chinned BetaMale faces until you break down.

You sonses of scum
you would need a ladder you stumpy FUCK !! :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's it man !! Your prolly some boring fuck that goes about talking all over the web as though your polished turds of wisdom are worth their weight in excrement .. you're like a broken dick ... useless other than to leak piss .

I'll be keeping my eye on you Oh so exciting fuckknob .. :rightON:

Fuck was I right .. bang on !

:LMAO:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Nobody wants to see y'all's sub-tarded bullshit.

Ha! I thought this thread got cleaned out by Jacob the Janitor, who had to sadly accept his mop or stay on Perma Meltdown where I put the kid.

But no, X is the one and only poster I've Ignored in years, on boards, etc. I frankly wonder why you'd "read" X and his army of emojis and reply to that empathetic kindergarten homework rehasher his mom still helps him with. Show a little more self-respect, guy. Begin by tucking your fucking shirt in, you slob, who would actually spend a second with StinkyX...

SSS
- "I'm leaving. Wait, X is willing to post with me. Hooraaaaaay!!!"

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Yo Cripple, that avatar of yours is exactly what you must've looked like when the doctor broke you the news...

SSS
- That others had been telling you for years.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What a fucking bald idiot :LMAO:

Of course you ignore me, you'd like to keep what little cred you might've had intact .. I get it what with that head, ammo for years HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA ...

X
- Stay mad brah .

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

You sonses of scum
I've been looking for you drip ....hiding from the barber again ?
52Rpd5dKWk-8.png

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I miswrote last time. Your avatar looks like you doctor told you about the horrific break...

S
-...just like he did your heart.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Does anyone even know .. let me know if you do .

:Confused:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
What cripples like you appreciate is when y'all ready yourselves to go down yet another long flight of stairs, one-step-by-one, before getting an unexpectedly hard shove from behind so they arrive at the bottom faster and have more free time in their favorite hospital where they know everybody...

SSS
- Fixing wrecked wheelchairs coincidentally happens to be a well-paying hobby of mine.