Saying Farewell 'n' Fuck You to TK

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Kinda tough to say goodbye to a board a guy has been a member of for almost 20 years. And 20 years ago, who would even have fuckin' thought that kind of scenario could eventually happen, eh?

But message boards, as an online medium, are indeed gettin' more than a little "long in the tooth" as they say.

Troll Kingdom has, though. Which would'a been fucking awesome. Except that it softened. Went soy. Pussified. Nasty. Ew.

So, bucking inertia, it was time to tell it 'sayonara, mutha fucka.'

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Good for you! That place is horrendous. No wonder everybody moved on. There are very few message boards around because people are boring. I closed my FB and Twitter for this type place. I need to get spend less time on Zoom though.

This bastard factory place is the best off topic message board that me and the gang have found.
Plenty of mysteries to be solved.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Uh huh. Well, I'll stick around here for as long as BF doesn't turn into a fucking Ladies' Knitting Circle -ass Sunday Social like TK did.

Just don't betray your purpose and you're fine.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I concur ..

117919121_153227956416627_6318333642824765605_n.jpg

Laughing emojis do NOT hide your pain
hrmph.gif

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
No pain to it, I was genuinely laughing at you about "incessive." Don't paraflambulate your obstetrococcyx too hard, there, Ralph.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Yep. You sure did agree. In the same way that a passive-aggressive bitch agrees. Yup, sure did. Bet you thought you could slide that on through, too, didn'tcha. I was giving you credit enough to assume you weren't stupid enough to think that'd work.

Was I wrong to give you that credit, though? Are you that stupid? Or, rather, did you know you'd get caught being a passive-aggressive bitch?

Them's your choices, ol' bean. Either you're a drooling 'tard who thought he'd pull a fast one by acting like a passive-aggressive woman, or you knew you'd get caught doin' it. Which is it, bubba?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well golly gee FUCK :LMAO3:
tenor.gif
.. You actually went to town with all those wordZ , like I wood read it :LOL2: BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA You've a lot to learn ... nope ! not angry at all right LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .. please, one more essay 'splainin your self away BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
ffs :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif
I hope you ain't callin' the fuzz bro' ... It was just a little internets squabble :LMAO:

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I wrote it 'cause I felt like writing it, not 'cause I thought your half literate self would (or could) read it, ya jizz pudding.

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sticks and stones bro' :LMAO: calling ME names ??

Feelings reaching for a weapon, defensive positions Sgt.Feelz !!
tenor.gif

:LMAO3:

You're fun (:

Too much for free, what gives ??

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
'kay, weirdo. For somebody so uncomfortably desperate to play like he don't care, you come off as awfully obsessed, y'know.

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You come off as 'awfully' EASY :LMAO3: .. don't pout and run, better than you have fallen .. it happens .I'm sure you'll come up with something...till thEn I'll be here ..

easy to find ... X marks the spot HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sleep is for the WEAK, it replenishes the tear ducts .. enjoy your resT .

:LOL2: :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh you FUCKER !!

triple-h-angry.gif

Your mom eats Cat litter and you sew socks that smell .. BASTARD !

K I'm sorry brah (: I forgot how sensitive you are .

How was your nap
Replenished ??

QICd.gif

:LMAO: :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'Ass gravy' ?? you're really trying to sound like you know what you're talking abooT ... Ooooo Mr.hardass with all the names ..go suck a Goat you ungrateful swine :LMAO: .. I taught you like 4 new burns to use on one of the MANY websites you frequent lol

The least you could do is come up with something worth the click ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is it that you want me to combust ..
friction does that you know and you thought I was a GRETZZZski :Confused: .. ffs smh
sometimes on a hot day my ass cheeks engage in a little friction resulting in 'ass crack chaffing' .. if you were any type of stand up fellow you would offer to apply Chapstick . ..

That's how I know you're just another fly by night internet refugee seeking the warmth of Bangladeshi trucker crotch to hatch their offspring ..

200.gif

Last edited: