Saying Farewell 'n' Fuck You to TK

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Stop ANGER POSTING you stupid FUCKSTICK !! :LMAO: Did you howdy doody'de ffs :LOL2:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
slappy you really must enjoy a good beating...from what I was told you are a keyboard dicksmoker. X will cripple you!!!
5C4B9613-383B-4D67-A8C2-1CE2E6BC3F44
BTW welcome :IggyMcLulz:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

You try WAY too hard :LMAO3:

Huffin' an puffin' full of cum and vinegar :LMAO: you may want too turn it down a bit so not to come across as so HURT !!

:LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now that just plain ole' sucked, If I wasn't old-ish I wouldn't even know what the f*** you were on abooT

you're fading but don't worry

Last edited:
OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
But you are old, so that shot landed just fine. Don't split hairs, just spit out the pubes stuck between your teeth.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look man .. if you're going to continue this route of lame CUMbacks I'm going to take the next turn off and watch you fade into oblivion ... I come here for entertainment ffs NOT butthurt retaliatory remarks ..
STEP IT UP BOY !!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Nobody asked you for advice. Back up Richard Gere's bunghole with you, little gerbil.
Sorry to say slurpy you lack imagination , point of reference , and shit posts like this one is soooo fucking out of date it's a goddamn crime to post ..I bet most members here don't remember Mr.Gere....ANYHOW I declare X the absolute WINNER in this squabble....:Welcome8:
referee-declaring-boxing-match-winner-picture-id170142402

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Eww you sloppy faggOt you

you sound like a dude who digs a fellers ass like he's looking for the last pickle in a jar .. wUt in tarnation ???

giphy.gif

:FU:

:LMAO3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Aw, looks like the DiLFalike has a cheerleader. Cumstains on the chin and all. :LMAO2:
Interesting that that's a thing you had on your mind. Dumb, gay bastard.

LMFAO yoO shine shoes for a living boY ??
Again if you wouldn't mind who had wUT in there mind ?? ... or ass :Gossip:

c'MON Slurpy NotadickUwontlick ... be a nice fella' and leave yoO gays outta this

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's it man !! Your prolly some boring fuck that goes about talking all over the web as though your polished turds of wisdom are worth their weight in excrement .. you're like a broken dick ... useless other than to leak piss .

I'll be keeping my eye on you Oh so exciting fuckknob .. :rightON: