A Friend Leaves Without Saying A Word

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Mental illness itself is a cultural phenomenon. So is belief in possession by demons or evil spirits. Two views of the same datum, entirely linked to one’s culture.

Human beings are so fascinating, wouldn’t you agree?
Idk about that, Blurto.

When morons were saying "BabyPumperAlert!" was a mental illness and ppl who screwed little kids should be in a hospital instead of a prison I think they shaved a little too close to the scalp.

Was Gacy a victim of mental illness? Or was he just a sick fuck? I’ll lean more towards the later. Some ppl are just evil and in a world of millions of ppl not everyone is going to be wired the same way and mental stability has nothing to do with it.
I don’t think it’s a mental illness but they probably are mentally ill as well as just plain fucked up. They don’t deserve freedom ever! Put them in prison and let nature take its course.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mental illness itself is a cultural phenomenon. So is belief in possession by demons or evil spirits. Two views of the same datum, entirely linked to one’s culture.

Idk about that, Blurto.

When morons were saying "BabyPumperAlert!" was a mental illness and ppl who screwed little kids should be in a hospital instead of a prison I think they shaved a little too close to the scalp.

Was Gacy a victim of mental illness? Or was he just a sick fuck? I’ll lean more towards the later. Some ppl are just evil and in a world of millions of ppl not everyone is going to be wired the same way and mental stability has nothing to do with it.

John Wayne Gacy was made, by a physically and mentally abusive father and a male rapist when he was a child. Doesn't mean he wasn't a sick fuck, it just means people most often make these sick fucks.

Sick fucks make other sick fucks.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@SHAMPAIN i just fucked your mother without her dentures in. she came so much they went right the fucking window. she says to get her new ones now boi. oh she gave me enough money for that xbox you beeing killing yoself saving for lol. i'm going to be your stepdad so better start acting like a man or i will beat yo mom senseless naw to a bloody pulp. fucking worthless cunt she is

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Idk about that, Blurto.

I don’t think it’s a mental illness but they probably are mentally ill as well as just plain fucked up. They don’t deserve freedom ever! Put them in prison and let nature take its course.
See, I don’t.

I think depression is a mental illness, but I’ve also seen a lot of ppl use depression as a crutch.

There’s a YouTube troll who starts a ton of shit within the gaming community then when he’s boxed himself into a corner he pulls the depression card and expects everything to go away.

Somebody with depression isn’t making YouTube videos in such a toxic community, they are getting mental help for their depression and not putting stuff out there so they get more depressed.

Same thing with diddlers. If you are mentally Ill that you desire a little kid knowing it’s wrong then you need to get yourself into an environment where you can fix that problem. That doesn’t happen and it’s only an illness once they get caught.

And I’m not talking a 19 year old banging a 16 year old shit. I’m talking grown ass adults who lust after ten year olds who only cry for help to a judge after they’re looking at 40 years in prison with ppl who will have fun murking them off the face of the earth.

Master

Site Supporter

Idk about that, Blurto.

John Wayne Gacy was made, by a physically and mentally abusive father and a male rapist when he was a child. Doesn't mean he wasn't a sick fuck, it just means people most often make these sick fucks.

And I know ppl who were abused who didn’t turn out like that.

Gacy was evil the second he took his first breath.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Idk about that, Blurto.

Maybe, but certainly not everyone is wired the same in their head. Maybe monsters like him are weak mentally and spiritually and are consumed with power and hate.

Yeah, he was a monster and his background doesn't excuse his behavior, but even legally, crimes often are judged by "mitigating circumstances".

The world is shades of gray, Martini.

Master

Site Supporter

Idk about that, Blurto.

Maybe, but certainly not everyone is wired the same in their head. Maybe monsters like him are weak mentally and spiritually and are consumed with power and hate.

Yeah, he was a monster and his background doesn't excuse his behavior, but even legally, crimes often are judged by "mitigating circumstances".

I just think some ppl are born evil, just the same as some ppl are just born good.

The world is an imperfect place and not out the realm of fantasy that human beings are not all put on this earth intended to be good.

And trying to use medicine as a crutch isn’t going to dilute this, which is what the media would like to do.

Gayran here is trying to pass off that detention camps were country clubs with pools and soccer teams that just had barbed wire covering every inch of those kill factories as a prop.Show me video proof there were soccer games in the concentration camps.

It’s the same thing. Ppl will believe what they want.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@SHAMPAIN in regards to your thread's title...

Honestly and real talk boi... Have you ever disappointed a real life friend? I know you have so that's easy but how did your friend feel afterwards? leaving that friend without a word... you just walking away like you did nothing wrong. Yet in your fucked up mind you probably felt it was ok to do so..

So why can't a friend do the same to you? seems only fair.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
THEY CAN GO PEACEFULLY OR GET KICKED ONTO THE BOAT IT IS UP TO THEM! THE FUCKS BORNN HERTZRE
Heh. Three tweedle dums for teh Cause, they are.

I've always wanted to ask the board's Nazi barnacles the following question: "If doing so could absolutely guarantee the return of the Third Reich and its rise to global domination, would you agree--through obviously magical means--to live out the rest of your lives as African-American women?"fruiy fruit

The answers would be telling, I'm sure.Oh aye
They shouldn't be allowed to be heterosexual either.
Oh aye, wanting to stop us breeding while being the low--hanging fruit betraying nature! I've got 6 white as fuck Litte Aryans! Fuck sake man that comment is covered in hate... Thrilling just MASS DEPORTATIONS and we wont be having this shit
ALL WE WANT IS SANITY AND OUR HOMELANDS BACK,IS AFRICA THAT BAD? THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING, EVERTBODY IS STARTING TO GROWL
7h5Mssd.jpg

"peering over glasses on nose" How does that make you feel?
RyBlj9W.jpg

THE MAN WAS SPOT ON ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!YASSSS
hBk8NHe.jpg

Seek help for your mental problems. I fear you have a co-morbidities; substance abuse and mental illnesses.

ALWAYS the same shite over and over, your post humper was a junkie, i take prescription.meds not ,meth 'lmfao
FYI you can be a junky on prescription pills.:Antagonize:
I DONT GIVE A FUCK GOODNIGHT
X2VBjZ8.jpg
:Antagonize: :LOL:

The best part is, he was going on prescription suboxone. Do you know what that's for?

I got horribly addicted to painkillers and it escalated into heroin use. I have been clean for 9 years. I didnt need suboxone. I went through painful detox, a year of intense rehab therapy and two years of after care and a total of 5 years CBT. I fought hard and worked hard for my mental and physical health. And I'm in a great place today because of it.

So of course I'm completely supportive to ANYONE seeking to better themselves via recovery. I know what a hard battle it is.

Evidently I "ignored" Shamp here at some point (I really dont know) so now he completely flipped, threatened to contact my husband and tell him that I either peg this other guy who lives in Florida or that I "post sensually" with other men....thusly making my husband a "cuck"(which is now an inside joke in my marriage and my husband is kinda disappointed he didn't get some unhinged message from this idiot) and he actually has the audacity to spew junkie lames....at ME.

When I have years of meaningful recovery under my belt, when I challenge the stigma, and even after I was fully supportive of HIS recovery even though he recently started suboxone. A maintenance drug. For people who are afraid of the pain it takes to reach freedom.

Yep. He is a fuckwad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Idk about that, Blurto.

I just think some ppl are born evil, just the same as some ppl are just born good.

The world is an imperfect place and not out the realm of fantasy that human beings are not all put on this earth intended to be good.

And trying to use medicine as a crutch isn’t going to dilute this, which is what the media would like to do.

Gayran here is trying to pass off that detention camps were country clubs with pools and soccer teams that just had barbed wire covering every inch of those kill factories as a prop.Show me video proof there were soccer games in the concentration camps.

It’s the same thing. Ppl will believe what they want.

I agree, some people are evil. I think they're rare. I think people like Aryan dehumanize other people and it becomes easy to harm them if you see them as sub-human. That loser calls others sub-human, and he has the success of a high-school dropout.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker: "he has the success of a high-school dropout"

The Prowler: "some high school dropouts are highly successful"

The Leaker: "I iz tooz stupidz tooz understandz"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.

• Very Nice
Reactions: X

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.
We all are still waiting for prove Peaches is dead. You can't. So none of us here has anything to prove to you ever.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
THEY CAN GO PEACEFULLY OR GET KICKED ONTO THE BOAT IT IS UP TO THEM! THE FUCKS BORNN HERTZRE

I've always wanted to ask the board's Nazi barnacles the following question: "If doing so could absolutely guarantee the return of the Third Reich and its rise to global domination, would you agree--through obviously magical means--to live out the rest of your lives as African-American women?"fruiy fruit

Oh aye, wanting to stop us breeding while being the low--hanging fruit betraying nature! I've got 6 white as fuck Litte Aryans! Fuck sake man that comment is covered in hate... Thrilling just MASS DEPORTATIONS and we wont be having this shit
ALL WE WANT IS SANITY AND OUR HOMELANDS BACK,IS AFRICA THAT BAD? THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING, EVERTBODY IS STARTING TO GROWL
7h5Mssd.jpg

RyBlj9W.jpg

hBk8NHe.jpg

Seek help for your mental problems. I fear you have a co-morbidities; substance abuse and mental illnesses.

ALWAYS the same shite over and over, your post humper was a junkie, i take prescription.meds not ,meth 'lmfao
X2VBjZ8.jpg

The best part is, he was going on prescription suboxone. Do you know what that's for?

I got horribly addicted to painkillers and it escalated into heroin use. I have been clean for 9 years. I didnt need suboxone. I went through painful detox, a year of intense rehab therapy and two years of after care and a total of 5 years CBT. I fought hard and worked hard for my mental and physical health. And I'm in a great place today because of it.

So of course I'm completely supportive to ANYONE seeking to better themselves via recovery. I know what a hard battle it is.

Evidently I "ignored" Shamp here at some point (I really dont know) so now he completely flipped, threatened to contact my husband and tell him that I either peg this other guy who lives in Florida or that I "post sensually" with other men....thusly making my husband a "cuck"(which is now an inside joke in my marriage and my husband is kinda disappointed he didn't get some unhinged message from this idiot) and he actually has the audacity to spew junkie lames....at ME.

When I have years of meaningful recovery under my belt, when I challenge the stigma, and even after I was fully supportive of HIS recovery even though he recently started suboxone. A maintenance drug. For people who are afraid of the pain it takes to reach freedom.

Yep. He is a fuckwad.
You need to report that kinda shit over to @Bastard Factory , that’s not how we want moderators to conduct themselves here on our forum. Seriously…

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

We all are still waiting for prove Peaches is dead. You can't. So none of us here has anything to prove to you ever.
So you can't prove it... AHaha that so nigger.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Keep on me and I will show you are nothing but a fake and liar Peaches.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Keep on me and I will show you are nothing but a fake and liar Peaches.
still crying. good Peaches. good puppet. dismissed til i say otherwise puppet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

7h5Mssd.jpg

RyBlj9W.jpg

hBk8NHe.jpg

X2VBjZ8.jpg

Yep. He is a fuckwad.
You need to report that kinda shit over to @Bastard Factory , that’s not how we want moderators to conduct themselves here on our forum. Seriously…

He did it on BC and it's no biggie. My husband was gonna ask him if I made his pussy wet.

Its ain't shit....dont worry lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

Come on, you educated fucking genius.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

Come on, you educated fucking genius.

Understand logic much, trailer trash?

I never said it's impossible for a high school dropout to be successful. On average, it's disadvantage. The poorly educated do not succeed in the same way that the educated do.

Simple facts, the literature bears this out, fucking retard. You live in a freaking trailer, enough said.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Proof

You gotta watch the whole thing, though.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
you are so angry in almost every post. you need to really calm down and enjoy this site...life a lil or your heart will give out on ya. you're welcome.