A Friend Leaves Without Saying A Word

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
THEY CAN GO PEACEFULLY OR GET KICKED ONTO THE BOAT IT IS UP TO THEM! THE FUCKS BORNN HERTZRE
Heh. Three tweedle dums for teh Cause, they are.

I've always wanted to ask the board's Nazi barnacles the following question: "If doing so could absolutely guarantee the return of the Third Reich and its rise to global domination, would you agree--through obviously magical means--to live out the rest of your lives as African-American women?"fruiy fruit

The answers would be telling, I'm sure.Oh aye
They shouldn't be allowed to be heterosexual either.
Oh aye, wanting to stop us breeding while being the low--hanging fruit betraying nature! I've got 6 white as fuck Litte Aryans! Fuck sake man that comment is covered in hate... Thrilling just MASS DEPORTATIONS and we wont be having this shit
ALL WE WANT IS SANITY AND OUR HOMELANDS BACK,IS AFRICA THAT BAD? THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING, EVERTBODY IS STARTING TO GROWL
7h5Mssd.jpg

"peering over glasses on nose" How does that make you feel?
RyBlj9W.jpg

THE MAN WAS SPOT ON ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!YASSSS
hBk8NHe.jpg

Seek help for your mental problems. I fear you have a co-morbidities; substance abuse and mental illnesses.

ALWAYS the same shite over and over, your post humper was a junkie, i take prescription.meds not ,meth 'lmfao
FYI you can be a junky on prescription pills.:Antagonize:
I DONT GIVE A FUCK GOODNIGHT
X2VBjZ8.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
THEY CAN GO PEACEFULLY OR GET KICKED ONTO THE BOAT IT IS UP TO THEM! THE FUCKS BORNN HERTZRE

I've always wanted to ask the board's Nazi barnacles the following question: "If doing so could absolutely guarantee the return of the Third Reich and its rise to global domination, would you agree--through obviously magical means--to live out the rest of your lives as African-American women?"fruiy fruit

Oh aye, wanting to stop us breeding while being the low--hanging fruit betraying nature! I've got 6 white as fuck Litte Aryans! Fuck sake man that comment is covered in hate... Thrilling just MASS DEPORTATIONS and we wont be having this shit
ALL WE WANT IS SANITY AND OUR HOMELANDS BACK,IS AFRICA THAT BAD? THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING, EVERTBODY IS STARTING TO GROWL
7h5Mssd.jpg

RyBlj9W.jpg

hBk8NHe.jpg

Seek help for your mental problems. I fear you have a co-morbidities; substance abuse and mental illnesses.

ALWAYS the same shite over and over, your post humper was a junkie, i take prescription.meds not ,meth 'lmfao
X2VBjZ8.jpg
:Antagonize: :LOL:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Shamp. Can't even get himself to post a pic of a Highlands man in a skirt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

7h5Mssd.jpg

RyBlj9W.jpg

hBk8NHe.jpg

Yes, but are they prescribed to you, drug addled idiot? If they are, I'm not so impressed with your physician.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

7h5Mssd.jpg

RyBlj9W.jpg

hBk8NHe.jpg

It's basically a distinction without a difference.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
vitriol on benzo diaper duty tonight?

he wisely picked the old man to smack around, playing it safe on his first days at BF.

Benny wanted to play so I obliged him.
Are you jealous?
We could play too- if you ask me nicely.

that would require Poppy to ghost write all my retorts and the sudden change to college level vocabulary and proper punctuation would be very noticeable.-AssFacE

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I've always wanted to ask the board's Nazi barnacles the following question: "If doing so could absolutely guarantee the return of the Third Reich and its rise to global domination, would you agree--through obviously magical means--to live out the rest of your lives as African-American women?"

The answers would be telling, I'm sure.
Heh. I thought about that, Iggies. But, no. The sacrifice would be greater on their part if they were expected to engage in sucky-fucky sessions with big, Black dick.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
> the sudden change to college level vocabulary and proper punctuation would be very noticeable.-AssFacE

the sudden change to college level vocabulary and proper punctuation would be very welcome.-FuCkHeAd

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
But, never forget, Iggies: we are all humans, even racists.

Everyone is trying their best to play the hand they were dealt, even if the rules of the game are somewhat unclear.

I can never condemn racists. I can only condemn willful ignorance, the true culprit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But, never forget, Iggies: we are all humans, even racists.

Everyone is trying their best to play the hand they were dealt, even if the rules of the game are somewhat unclear.

I can never condemn racists. I can only condemn willful ignorance, the true culprit.

Hmmm, but how do you excuse those that aren't ignorant, they just don't care about others and have no empathy or even sympathy?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Socrates believed no one commits to evil willfully. The root of all evil is the forgetting of good, he said.

Let us rather help our fellows remember. Judge them not too harshly so that they may be unafraid of stepping into the light.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Socrates believed no one commits to evil willfully. The root of all evil is the forgetting of good, he said.

Let us rather help our fellows remember. Judge them not too harshly so that they may be unafraid of stepping into the light.

I think Socrates may have been wrong about that.

Also, it's clear that they may not want our help at all, Blurt.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

7h5Mssd.jpg

RyBlj9W.jpg

hBk8NHe.jpg

X2VBjZ8.jpg
You’re punching well above your…erm…weight, even for a spider-legged twat like yourself.

My God for a 40 year dude…you’ve aged dismally.

Stop using a picture filter and go date someone your own age when you’re emotionally balanced. Nobody wants baggage in a new relationship.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This guy gives off a similar unmistakable whiff of pompous high falutin snootiness that you are well known for.

For fuck's sake, just because I don't dumb down my posts or sprinkle random "UR teh ghey!" nonsense over them doesn't make me pompous. Not even the fact that I'm so much better at this stuff than the average lump knuckling out the URL of a new scat GIF makes me pompous.

I am, in point of fact, not pompous.

If a vocabulary and a willingness to put a little effort into a post is what you call 'pomposity' there's not a thing I can do for you, kid. Just fucking suffer and I hope it *really* hurts.
oh god shuddup you boring twat LOL

I don't think he's boring. He has more than two brain cells to work with.
He leans left, so naturally you're gonna throw your shit-stained 5XL granny bloomers at him.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've got rare Hitler pics that are remastered... Gandhi once said "You can tell the heart of people by the way they treat animals" Hitler first person on the planet to bring in tough animal cruelty laws...
TNxigdr.jpg
viDYmDE.jpg
0BymDtS.jpg
O8vrCz7.jpg

Heh. Vitty here two minutes and already taking heat.

They're NAZI's and he's a progressive, what the fuck did you think would happen, Benz?
Is wiping out the white race progressive to you? Greatest, most advanced civilisations on earth, tipping down statues REALLY????????????? The friendliest most most peaceful race (East Asians are fucked up towards animals, nope as I was saying the residents in For William dont even lock their doors, it's a big place for where it's at, nearly 6,000... That peaceful you don't feel the need to lock your car or front door hahaha standards here
hwfzfGg.gif

The shock on the womans face is clear, she doesn't recognise that behaviour! Talking about illegal immigrants
That gif hahahahaha

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've got rare Hitler pics that are remastered... Gandhi once said "You can tell the heart of people by the way they treat animals" Hitler first person on the planet to bring in tough animal cruelty laws...
TNxigdr.jpg
viDYmDE.jpg
0BymDtS.jpg
O8vrCz7.jpg

Heh. Vitty here two minutes and already taking heat.

They're NAZI's and he's a progressive, what the fuck did you think would happen, Benz?
Is wiping out the white race progressive to you? Greatest, most advanced civilisations on earth, tipping down statues REALLY????????????? The friendliest most most peaceful race (East Asians are fucked up towards animals, nope as I was saying the residents in For William dont even lock their doors, it's a big place for where it's at, nearly 6,000... That peaceful you don't feel the need to lock your car or front door hahaha standards here
hwfzfGg.gif

The shock on the womans face is clear, she doesn't recognise that behaviour! Talking about illegal immigrants
Stop whining.
Oh get fucked you massive hippocrite.

If Latino's were being ethnically cleansed and slowly replaced with blacks and arabs in the US, you'd be singing a very different tune.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I matched you up with the resident trannie & fellow forum pseudo-intellectual....

You should be at least grateful for that.

I thought Blurt already cleared that up for you:
We're aware of each other. Have done for years.

If you were an MMO aficionado I'd suspect you of trying to scrape off some unwanted aggro by transferring it to another player... a bit underhanded and selfish but hardly unheard of.

Isn't games theory fun?
So Blurt's not your type then? Or are you playing hard to get?

Just let him down gently if you're not interested, he's quite sensitive.
^ Faglames, sucks off Uncle's DiCK and Shamp's peen every chance he gets, then gloats that at least those male pubic hairs stuck between his teeth are blond.

Scouse, you're a study in mental self-immolation.
Blurt we've been through this a 1000 fucking times.

Cross-dressing is gay. You cross-dress, I dont.

See why people think you're a homo?

It's always amusing when you do the shocked denial routine.

It's akin to someone being caught shoplifting and then acting confused when they're called a thief.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've always wanted to ask the board's Nazi barnacles the following question: "If doing so could absolutely guarantee the return of the Third Reich and its rise to global domination, would you agree--through obviously magical means--to live out the rest of your lives as African-American women?"

That's nice.

I believe that race-mixing should be illegal.

I mean, why would any sane white woman want to have a kid who looks nothing like her?

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I matched you up with the resident trannie & fellow forum pseudo-intellectual....

You should be at least grateful for that.

I thought Blurt already cleared that up for you:
We're aware of each other. Have done for years.

If you were an MMO aficionado I'd suspect you of trying to scrape off some unwanted aggro by transferring it to another player... a bit underhanded and selfish but hardly unheard of.

Isn't games theory fun?
So Blurt's not your type then? Or are you playing hard to get?

Just let him down gently if you're not interested, he's quite sensitive.
^ Faglames, sucks off Uncle's DiCK and Shamp's peen every chance he gets, then gloats that at least those male pubic hairs stuck between his teeth are blond.

Scouse, you're a study in mental self-immolation.
Blurt we've been through this a 1000 fucking times.

Cross-dressing is gay. You cross-dress, I dont.

See why people think you're a homo?

It's always amusing when you do the shocked denial routine.

It's akin to someone being caught shoplifting and then acting confused when they're called a thief.
That’s okay, Scouse. I totally understand your deep-seated need to eschew new cultural phenomena. The traditions of the past are often seen as being safe and secure, harkening back to our childhood—a time when we felt that nothing in the world could get past our parents with an intent to harm us.

I totally can’t fault you for this nostalgia.

Boy the way Glenn Miller played, right?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

That's nice.

I believe that race-mixing should be illegal.

I mean, why would any sane white woman want to have a kid who looks nothing like her?
LOL!!! You’re dumb.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mental illness itself is a cultural phenomenon. So is belief in possession by demons or evil spirits. Two views of the same datum, entirely linked to one’s culture.

Human beings are so fascinating, wouldn’t you agree?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This guy gives off a similar unmistakable whiff of pompous high falutin snootiness that you are well known for.

For fuck's sake, just because I don't dumb down my posts or sprinkle random "UR teh ghey!" nonsense over them doesn't make me pompous. Not even the fact that I'm so much better at this stuff than the average lump knuckling out the URL of a new scat GIF makes me pompous.

I am, in point of fact, not pompous.

If a vocabulary and a willingness to put a little effort into a post is what you call 'pomposity' there's not a thing I can do for you, kid. Just fucking suffer and I hope it *really* hurts.
oh god shuddup you boring twat LOL

I don't think he's boring. He has more than two brain cells to work with.
He leans left, so naturally you're gonna throw your shit-stained 5XL granny bloomers at him.

First, he's more left than I am, you stupid twat and I've been acquainted with him for a bit.

Second, you align yourself to whatever vile fucker shows up and do I bitch at you about it? No, it's not outlandish for right wingers to flock together.

Isn't there anything you don't whine about?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Mental illness itself is a cultural phenomenon. So is belief in possession by demons or evil spirits. Two views of the same datum, entirely linked to one’s culture.

Human beings are so fascinating, wouldn’t you agree?
Idk about that, Blurto.

When morons were saying PLEASE ASS BOX ME! was a mental illness and ppl who screwed little kids should be in a hospital instead of a prison I think they shaved a little too close to the scalp.

Was Gacy a victim of mental illness? Or was he just a sick fuck? I’ll lean more towards the later. Some ppl are just evil and in a world of millions of ppl not everyone is going to be wired the same way and mental stability has nothing to do with it.