Saying “Filthy Swine” on a Live Stream

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan, our brother and MONGER Peter had a LIVE STREAM. While he is interviewing a guest, he reads comments.

Video starts at 35:19 ! LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dilf hides his mouthful of jiZZ behind those masks
120.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Do people still wear them in Canada?

It's only elderly people who do it here, which I guess is understandable.
Here it's still recommended, government buildings, hospitals, airports and old age homes still require them upon entry .. still not hiring back the employees they fired over politically driven mandates... makes it easier figuring out who the feeble minded are

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do people still wear them in Canada?

It's only elderly people who do it here, which I guess is understandable.
it's up to the individual, a few mandates to protect the elderly ...
nothing was ever perm..
I wear one in crowds if someone says anything they get a dropkick to the chest, my choice I don't want some foul fucks germs

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is this about and why is the chick wearing a facemask sat on her own indoors? :LOL3:

Must be a liberal....
It is a monger channel, mate! If you one day decide that you have enough of blax stealing your chain in the middle of a day, LGTWQP, woke, feminism , anti whiteism, man hate, etc., watch some of his videos. And book a trip to Thailand mate!

Funny chats with other mongers.

There are sometimes inappropiate mongers in the chat trolling him ! That is were he said “Bob Hoskins, you FILTHY SWINE!”.

And he is mostly a polite old geezer from the UK! LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would kick that FAGGOTS teeth in so bad irl ffs if I seen him at a bar I would zero in on that fatherfucker ... thank GOD for the internet where fuck-toothed retards impress the likes of uncle dilf :OhGawd:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I would kick that FAGGOTS teeth in so bad irl ffs if I seen him at a bar I would zero in on that fatherfucker ... thank GOD for the internet where fuck-toothed retards impress the likes of uncle dilf :OhGawd:

I cant understand. Some friends say exactly the same. FFS!!!

But I have a buddy where we crack up and learn seeing his videos.

Why you so mad? In this video I guess he says good and valid things.

How about this one?

Will you say you hate him because he is more alpha than you?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I found when I was a kid and it could have made a difference. That is a wise man.
Kurt Luxurious is highly underrated. Some is his videos are gems and can still be valuable today @No One

Skip his watches/pipe/lucid dreams videos. His classy MGTOW videos are good and many videos just hillarious!

He wears a suit and is arrogant!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@360 can it be that you hate Kurt because he has more money than you?

No One

Factory Bastard
I just got over 60 recs in two hours for a yahoo poast...Kurt says pursue your hobbies and damn teh rest. He is right. Fukk bitches get recs.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@360

Kurt can crack your skull! He made a video about you!
”Baseball Bat! Were they at? Where they at?”

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just got over 60 recs in two hours for a yahoo poast...Kurt says pursue your hobbies and damn teh rest. He is right. Fukk bitches get recs.

He seriously has very good videos about that topic.

Check his (MGTOW) videos up. This is one of his best:

No One

Factory Bastard
Women hAte mgtow and call them loosers and incels. But let's get real those chunkasaurs just want some sucker working his azz off and destroying himself to keep them in their butter brickle.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Women hAte mgtow and call them loosers and incels. But let's get real those chunkasaurs just want some sucker working his azz off and destroying himself to keep them in their butter brickle.
Take the slit between the women’s legs away. Would a man put all the attention, money, nerves and emotional invest for what? A nice conversation or anything???

Hell no!

Us men invented everything females suck on it. And the best part is, they still hate us men. I never saw a female working as a trash girl. Never saw a female repairing roads.

Who invented the internet? The apps they are hunting for wealthy men on Tinder? Cars, Buildings, design, heart operations, etc. I could go and on.

And yet they want equal pay gap. LOL!
Our movies and series we used to love… all taken over by SJW cucks, destroying everything’s masculine.

Beware brother. Learn, grow and go your way. Thats how I survive. I listen to no one and do my thing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

How about this one?

I hate him because is a genetically flawed human being dilf ! a fucking UGLY FUUUUUUUUCK that needs his teeth kicked in

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He seriously has very good videos about that topic.

Check his (MGTOW) videos up. This is one of his best:

just look at that greasy looking bastard ... like a fucking kike without the curly locks and the fucking FAGGOT hat
Pahhhhh TOOOEEEE !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

How about this one?

Lol…this cunt is growing on me Onkel!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol…this cunt is growing on me Onkel!
360? Yeah, he is like the toilet paper crunch hanging at yiur ass hair. Just annoying, right?

He needs professional help.

PS: I must change my name, since the nWo took out my Regal power. I have many sads meATs :(

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
360? Yeah, he is like the toilet paper crunch hanging at yiur ass hair. Just annoying, right?

He needs professional help.

PS: I must change my name, since the nWo took out my Regal power. I have many sads meATs :(
Kurt is growing on me! I just watched his video on dating single mothers, and he is spot-fucking-on! I made that monumental fuckup myself in my 20’s when my little head was doing the thinking for my big head!

No One

Factory Bastard
Kurt is growing on me! I just watched his video on dating single mothers, and he is spot-fucking-on! I made that monumental fuckup myself in my 20’s when my little head was doing the thinking for my big head!
Woah...

Explain.