SB cont....

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is some serious copium.... I've never seen anyone hysterically twist themselves into a pretzel as badly as you to avoid being proven wrong about something.

Take your meds, you absolute schizo. :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is some serious copium.... I've never seen anyone hysterically twist themselves into a pretzel as badly as you to avoid being proven wrong about something.

Take your meds, you absolute schizo. :LOL3:

Yes. I must be totally off base on everything as you sit there throwing everything at me including the kitchen sink that belonged to your long dead Nana.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're older than me, dummy. Therefore yours must be dead too.

Notice I have more class though and don't troll you about it?

Dick head.
Really? Now you can look through the interwebz and know how old someone is???

Wow! You're so cool for a 45-year-old who isn't married or has a girlfriend. Sooo cool!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
So you think your behaviour is "normal"?

If so, I've got some bad news for you... :LOL3:
Flynn's behavior is normal for an imbecile and a staff member who breaks their own rules. There are many slang terms for a ped0 and 'nonce' is one of them.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Must be nice Flynn not having to follow the rules that non-staff members have to follow.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's definitely male humour.... the tranny's mask slips once again.

Oh no! Aryan can also tell gender through the interwebz as well as knowing someone's age using only a dial up internet connection.

Wow! You're good!

So then I guess according to your gorilla logic, you can tell gender and age by throwing chicken bones onto a hot plate? What do the spirits say?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No it isn't and neither is projection, which is exactly what you're doing here.

So now everyone else is "projecting" and everyone else is out to get you as well, right?

Perhaps you need some intense counseling on how you've stalked myself and Lily? What do you think your personal mental health crisis counselor thinks about that?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's quite nice! Even better when you harp about it all fucking week long!

Tee-Hee!
I guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to staff. I've been on many boards and staff was expected to show a little more maturity and not engage in trolling and such.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to staff. I've been on many boards and staff was expected to show a little more maturity and not engage in trolling and such.

Well, Alticus, sorry to burst your little or fat bubble, times have changed. Gone are the telnet days and AOL chat forums where everyone walked on egg shells. Mods are allowed to defend themselves.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Alticus, sorry to burst your little or fat bubble, times have changed. Gone are the telnet days and AOL chat forums where everyone walked on egg shells. Mods are allowed to defend themselves.
Mods have always been allowed to defend themselves, but they also didn't make trouble for its own sake. Seriously though, do you feel that you should be respected by non-staff members? Do you feel that they should follow the forum rules that are laid out?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Mods have always been allowed to defend themselves, but they also didn't make trouble for its own sake. Seriously though, do you feel that you should be respected by non-staff members? Do you feel that they should follow the forum rules that are laid out?

Alitcus.

Let me be the first to tell you that I dont give a fuck if the "non-staff members" respect me or not. Have you ever been in the Military? Do you think the Drill Sergeants at Basic Training give a flying fuck what the new recruits think of them? They have a job to do and so do I. I wouldn't have to act like this if some people could control themselves. Asking nicely in Meltdown does not work, therefore one has to speak their language that they understand, which is someone shoving a boot deep into their asses.

I do not make the rules here, I just try to enforce them without trying to encroach on their right to voice their opinion to a point. Do you really think I like being the bitchy mod? (Secretly I do, but you didn't read that from me and I'll deny it if you bring it up).

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
With a major attitude problem, one of the worst I've encountered in fact...

The fucker's crazier than a shithouse rat. Typical troon;

its-maam-angry.gif

^ "It's SPA'AM!"