SB cont....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
pXgP4kG.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Of course. Through eugenics, he planned to create an Aryan master race, with superior attributes and characteristics to that of an average human.
You apparently didn't see Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn or Star Trek Into Darkness?

Eugenics boy lost. BOTH tines. For all his physical strength, his cerebral shallowness led to his singleminded demise. Anytime someone looks down upon anyone else's attributes rather than elevating all to equality, they already fucking lost the goddamned plot.

Animals skewer the less fortunate. Humans defend them. Be a fucking human. Join the winning species ya troglodyte.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eugenics boy lost. BOTH tines. For all his physical strength, his cerebral shallowness led to his singleminded demise. Anytime someone looks down upon anyone else's attributes rather than elevating all to equality, they already fucking lost the goddamned plot.

Animals skewer the less fortunate. Humans defend them. Be a fucking human. Join the winning species ya trogcriteria.

Not a chance. The guy loves being ignorant and stupid. I will give him credit, he does excel at both.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Animals skewer the less fortunate. Humans defend them. Be a fucking human. Join the winning species ya troglodyte.
I saw you admitted to being "socially liberal" in another thread.

So you're a leftist then?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I saw you admitted to being "socially liberal" in another thread.

So you're a leftist then?
I believe abortion should be legal. So yeah I'm not conservative.

But fuck your preferred pronouns so yeah I'm not the most progressive icon either.

Unless you are Borg, I won't refer to you as THEY because it's GRAMMATICALLY FUCKING INCORRECT. Holla!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Unless you are Borg, I won't refer to you as THEY because it's GRAMMATICALLY FUCKING INCORRECT. Holla!

Quick question:

When your phone rings and you pick up just in time to hear the caller hang up, do you say,

a) He hung up.
b) She hung up.
c) They hung up.

?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Quick question:

When your phone rings and you pick up just in time to hear the caller hang up, do you say,

a) He hung up.
b) She hung up.
c) They hung up.

?

Unless you were built by Cyberdyne Systems, you are not an "it".

Liberals want to hammer people who are in the middle on the fence of politics but then they want to be in the middle on the fence about what the fuck they are themselves.

The illogical is just too much. Garbage in = garbage out

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe seems to think I was built by Cyberdyne Systems.

“The infant crawled all the way to the living room couch. It looked so cute as it fell asleep on the spot.”

Question for ButchDaiquiri: Is the pronoun “it” in the above sentence referring to the couch or to the infant?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Joe seems to think I was built by Cyberdyne Systems.

“The infant crawled all the way to the living room couch. It looked so cute as it fell asleep on the spot.”

Question for ButchDaiquiri: Is the pronoun “it” in the above sentence referring to the couch or to the infant?
"It", follows the couch. Inferred "it" refers to couch.

Or are you intentionally dangling a participle to get a rise out of me?

No one is guaranteed a living wage nor a preferred pronoun.

You realize you call people Karens for not getting their own way & then infer it's a hate crime by not getting your own way?

The world i.e. reality is NOT Burger King. You can't have it YOUR WAY.

People complain about deadnaming. I have a nickname I think sucks. But that's not hate. That's fucking life bro. Or broEss.

If you are fighting to preserve actually life for another then I will praise you unending,; but if you are simply fighting to save someone's feelings then you are weakening the resolve of all of humanity.

Evolution didn't flinch. Neither should ye.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"It", follows the couch. Inferred "it" refers to couch.

Or are you intentionally dangling a participle to get a rise out of me?

No one is guaranteed a living wage nor a preferred pronoun.

You realize you call people Karens for not getting their own way & then infer it's a hate crime by not getting your own way?

The world i.e. reality is NOT Burger King. You can't have it YOUR WAY.

People complain about deadnaming. I have a nickname I think sucks. But that's not hate. That's fucking life bro. Or broEss.

If you are fighting to preserve actually life for another then I will praise you unending,; but if you are simply fighting to save someone's feelings then you are weakening the resolve of all of humanity.

Evolution didn't flinch. Neither should ye.
Thanks Yoda.