SB cont....

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They probably share handles... both are ex BH'ers and come from the same e-clique of faggots.

For whatever reason, the e-trannie routine has been a difficult habit for these degenerates to drop.

Oh really...I don't have a BH varsity jacket like Flynn does.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dammit, I wanted to win.

NsiLehf.jpg

Tis but a flesh wound!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How long have you been bragging about how great you are and how you always win forum fights and make racist jokes and make really ugly remarks about a person who posts their picture?

It's probably been at LEAST 5 years.

Ammirite?

Oh he always busts in....posts some hysterical blather and claims he won LOL

It's so mental. So narcissistic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you're allowed to call other users "nonces" and pedos, but we're not. Is that right?
I will be starting a thread about your brother's prison sentence soon. Why don't you tell us what he was charged with and why he spent more than a year in prison? Hmmm?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But I'm still a mod and that's what counts, right cry baby?
What do you get to mod, Flynn alt? When I post about your brother's time in prison you won't be allowed to ban me nor will you be allowed to move threads or posts. So your pride and joy panel abuse won't even be open to you, you pathetic loser. What was it he did to a minor which landed him in prison for over a year again?

Not taking about the multiple evictions due to his inability to hold down a job, the domestic violence restraining orders, or the abuse allegations, of course. Hell, I am not even talking about how he was a dead beat dad who refused to provide for his own children though he is certainly a piece of dog shit for all of those things.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What do you get to mod, Flynn alt? When I post about your brother's time in prison you won't be allowed to ban me not will you be allowed to move threads. So your pride and joy panel abuse won't even be open to you, you pathetic loser.

You talking to me or Aryan, clown?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You, dip shit. It is a funny thing about BF, he likes chaos and shitbags like those in your family getting what is coming to them, shit stain. You are going to need a lot more make up with your dress if you want to pass for a woman, piece of Flynn.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What do you get to mod, Flynn alt? When I post about your brother's time in prison you won't be allowed to ban me nor will you be allowed to move threads or posts. So your pride and joy panel abuse won't even be open to you, you pathetic loser. What was it he did to a minor which landed him in prison for over a year again?

Not taking about the multiple evictions due to his inability to hold down a job, the domestic violence restraining orders, or the abuse allegations, of course. Hell, I am not even talking about how he was a dead beat dad who refused to provide for his own children though he is certainly a piece of dog shit for all of those things.

Oh God! Typical Farmer grasping for straws. Wait! Now my "brother" has spent time in your neck of the woods? See Farmer, I don’t have a "brother" but I seriously doubt you'll even take it that far because you're still on The Homeland Security and TSA no fly list and you can't afford to have HS scrutinizing you again. But great effort! That's a new one! That was pretty creative even for you Farmer.

So, am I Martini or Pickles? I get soo confused because you have like 13 different variations of who I am. I don't even think you know.

Well. Let me know when you're going to single-handedly crack open this vast conspiracy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You, dip shit. It is a funny thing about BF, he likes chaos and shitbags like those in your family getting what is coming to them, shit stain. You are going to need a lot more make up with your dress if you want to pass for a woman, piece of Flynn.

Oh Farmer, you silly goose! Now you're going to give "my family" what's coming to them? How are you going to do that when you spend all day and night out here? What are you going to do? Nag them to death?

I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but something tells me you're quite angry with me. I just can't put my finger on it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh. But I do. I posted at C.O. I was there when the Homeland Security certificate was put up. See Farmer, you can't even lie to save your own pathetic life.

Even you remotely knew who that person was then you wouldn't be idiotically accusing some random other person of being him, dip shit. It is just a defensive mechanism you employ because other people figured out and named your retardation so you wrongly think everyone else who notices what a fucktard you are must be the same person.

This is one of the many, many reasons you are a failure at life, piece of Flynn, as is your brother. Tell us about his prison history due to crimes against a minor, fucktard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Even you remotely knew who that person was then you wouldn't be idiotically accusing some random other person of being him, dip shit. It is just a defensive mechanism you employ because other people figured out and named your retardation so you wrongly think everyone else who notices what a fucktard you are must be the same person.

This is one of the many, many reasons you are a failure at life, piece of Flynn, as is your brother. Tell us about his prison history due to crimes against a minor, fucktard.

There's one problem with err.. your "hypothesis." You're the only one I accused of being none other than Farmer. Why are you bent out of shape? You are Farmer. Embrace your inner tard and dance with it, just try not breaking any Federal Laws this time around.

I am a failure at life? You mean I'm not a 60+ year old man named Farmer still playing on the forums? Whew! Small miracles do happen to nice people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@King Martini where oh , where could you be? Maybe I should make a new thread so we all know you can't miss it? Don't worry, I will target your abusive ass over and over until you respond.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@King Martini where oh , where could you be?

Oh, Farmer where could you be? Using the Oerdin handle of course. You have a real hard on for Martini and Pickles. Do you want to fuck them in the ass? Martini might take you up on the offer if a cheeseburger is involved. Pickles, well you said he's married, right? So, Pickles probably isn't into that kind of thing. Hey, 1 out of 2 isn't bad. Who gets to be on top?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's one problem with err.. your "hypothesis." You're the only one I accused of being none other than Farmer. Why are you bent out of shape? You are Farmer. Embrace your inner tard and dance with it, just try not breaking any Federal Laws this time around.

I am a failure at life? You mean I'm not a 60+ year old man named Farmer still playing on the forums? Whew! Small miracles do happen to nice people.
Just stop Flynn brother of scrotini. Yes, you are well over 50band pushing 60. I am decades younger than you, better looking than you, far, far more successful that your welfare sucking ass much less your criminal brother.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just stop Flynn brother of scrotini. Yes, you are well over 50band pushing 60. I am decades younger than you, better looking than you, far, far more successful that your welfare sucking ass much less your criminal brother.

No, you stop Farmer. I can tell you are Farmer by the way you type, that you either have arthritis or you just got your fingernails painted

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yawn. Please stop being as dumb as a pile of Flynn. You are to stupid to even admit your own brother's crimes against minors.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am talking about @King Martini , crimes against under aged minors which for him went to state prison. The fucking piece of evil dog shit.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I am talking about @King Martini , crimes against under aged minors which for him went to state prison. The fucking piece of evil dog shit.
Right but you were directing your post to @Flynn, who you are convinced is a shared account between two brothers, one of whom also posts as @King Martini and who has allegedly committed a grave crime against a minor. At one point you said "Your brother committed the crime" but for all you know you could have been talking to the brother who committed the crime.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn shares a login with his twin brother. Martini logs into Flynn's handle and that is not good. Or so it would appear. BF denies it but looking at the different posting styles seems to co form it. That are brothers so maybe the fuckers occasionally share a computer.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Flynn shares a login with his twin brother. Martini logs into Flynn's handle and that is not good. Or so it would appear. BF denies it but looking at the different posting styles seems to co form it. That are brothers so maybe the fuckers occasionally share a computer.
"Or so it would appear".

Well that puts a different spin on your statement of facts, doesn't it?