Another white flag noted! I'm good!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Another white flag noted! I'm good!
You make the same statements and use identical lingo as Mongtini.

It couldn't be more apparent that you're his brother, aka the "Mr Pickles" faggot.

That other e-troon "Aylana" always runs to your defence whenever it's mentioned, which speaks volumes, considering you're all BH relics...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You make the same statements and use identical lingo as Mongtini.

It couldn't be more apparent that you're his brother, aka the "Mr Pickles" faggot.

That other e-troon "Aylana" always runs to your defence whenever it's mentioned, considering you're all BH relics...

Sure I do Mr.-I-Don't-Know-What-Geo-Tags-Are. And now you're a fucking Rhodes Scholar in Linguistics?

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Owning your bigoted ass is sooo fucking easy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And if you believe anything those two post, then you're as dumb as you look.

I remember one of the dumbest things he ever said. He was complaining about Americans naming their cities, towns, regions after towns and cities in England. Americans aren't original was his whine.

He is so astoundingly fucking dumb he doesn't understand that "New England", "Cambridge", "New York", etc were named by...drum roll please...ENGLISH colonists.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I'd pat myself on the back if I could. I can't, I have short t-rex like arms. I can pat my shoulders though. Do you think that counts?
Although we have differing opinions now and again, I give you credit for, unlike @Flynn and other insecure individuals I see on these boards, not going around saying what a fantastic job you are doing getting over on other people when it clearly isn't happening.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Although we have differing opinions now and again, I give you credit for, unlike @Flynn and other insecure individuals I see on these boards, not going around saying what a fantastic job you are doing getting over on other people when it clearly isn't happening.

Oh fuck that. I always win, it may not be today or tomorrow, but in the end, I am victorious!

:Happy5:

We win some, we lose some...it's just the way it is...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I remember one of the dumbest things he ever said. He was complaining about Americans naming their cities, towns, regions after towns and cities in England. Americans aren't original was his whine.

He is so astoundingly fucking dumb he doesn't understand that "New England", "Cambridge", "New York", etc were named by...drum roll please...ENGLISH colonists.

The fool also tried to say I lived in Washington D.C., I guess he didn't know there was also a state name Washington as well. Though, I've posted where I'm from many, many times.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh boo-hoo! Do you need a Kleenex?