SB cont....

wizer

Factory Bastard
Could you lead by example?

Would this be a bad time to tell you that I thought Flea's oven comment to you was funny? Is this the wrong time? Yes? No?

@Flynn thinks the extermination of millions of innocent people is hilarious.

Not surprising. Perhaps a bit disappointing. But not surprising.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You are the kind of poster this board needs and I am sure BF would agree.

BF really needs to decide whether having a schizo mod who causes endless conflict and drama is worth having, considering the numerous down sides.

Coming from the guy that was on Meltdown Status. Hell, you'd even vote for your overly used dildo for mod, because I hurt your sensitive feelings.

wizer

Factory Bastard
BF really needs to decide whether having a schizo mod who causes endless conflict and drama is worth having, considering the numerous down sides.
He's decided.

There have been some very poor management decisions as of late.

This place is really starting to suck.

I'm almost hoping for more Dilfo shit pictures to turn things around.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn thinks the extermination of millions of innocent people is hilarious.

Not surprising. Perhaps a bit disappointing. But not surprising.

No. I just think Flea's comment was hilarious.

Since we're on the subject of criticism, you already used the "woe is me being a Jew," I would have thought someone of your brain power could come up with something more original than, "oh you think it's funny the millions of Jews were exterminated" rhetoric. You weren't even born. Thats like African America's wanting to get paid for something that happened over 100 years ago.

Yeah. You're a disappointment as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's your problem you don't read anything except

I gotta stop you right there LOL.

I'm not having a problem at all, Flynn. I'm doing just fine.

You are the one stuck to a screen all day and night raging at strangers and being completely unable to compose anything worth reading.

Your ragey...whiney and offended drivel just isn't that interesting or important.

That's a YOU problem. Write something that contains less tears and snot and perhaps I'll read it and answer your dumb shit questions. Until then... you'll just have to die mad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've been nothing but courteous and respectful to you in this thread, pointing out possible ways of improvement, and you tell me to Shut The Fuck Up.

You're a moderator I guess I better listen.

Yes sir Mr. @Flynn I'm sorry it won't happen again please accept my humble apologies for the transgression.

Flynn is psychotic yes. You can see that plainly.

He also doesn't understand sarcasm.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nah. There are tons of words whose definitions I don't know just because the contexts in which those words pop up are uninteresting to me. The word "nonce" is but one example. I won't speculate as to why you're so fascinated with the word, though.
That's a very common slang word for you know what where he is.

wizer

Factory Bastard

Well again, I'm not so quick to toss out ICD-10-CM diagnoses and even if I was to wager a guess I wouldn't say the guy is psychotic. Just a shit-stirring troublemaker who thinks he's smarter than everyone else who enjoys abusing others who are willing to engage with him.

He sort of reminds me of someone but I can't quite place my finger on who.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

wizer

Factory Bastard
No. I just think Flea's comment was hilarious.

Since we're on the subject of criticism, you already used the "woe is me being a Jew," I would have thought someone of your brain power could come up with something more original than, "oh you think it's funny the millions of Jews were exterminated" rhetoric.

Yeah. You're a disappointment as well.
I don't give a rat's ass about jews

I simply pointed out that you think a joke about millions of people getting gassed to death was funny.

Was I wrong?

This whole mutual disappointment thing has me close to tears.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I gotta stop you right there LOL.

I'm not having a problem at all, Flynn. I'm doing just fine.

You are the one stuck to a screen all day and night raging at strangers and being completely unable to compose anything worth reading.

Your ragey...whiney and offended drivel just isn't that interesting or important.

That's a YOU problem. Write something that contains less tears and snot and perhaps I'll read it and answer your dumb shit questions. Until then... you'll just have to die mad.

No. You're not.

If you need to constantly come out here and advertise every single thing in your life, rather than living it, then nothing is okay. Your mental illness shows as you seek validation from strangers on a forum. Even more telling is every single broken relationship you share with us. It's like you have no one at home and we're your surrogate husband/children/mother/sister.

Only someone who has a few screws loose would want to share every stupid detail of their obvious pathetic life because the forums are the only place where you havent6burned your bridges.. yet.

It's this need you have to try to be something your not. I've already exposed you as being retarded with a lot of help from you, and I also pointed out that you don't have "relationships" because you use every single man in your life. That's why Biggie kicked you and your trackmarks to the curb.

You don't read my posts because you cannot handle the truth. You never could.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well again, I'm not so quick to toss out ICD-10-CM diagnoses and even if I was to wager a guess I wouldn't say the guy is psychotic. Just a shit-stirring troublemaker who thinks he's smarter than everyone else who enjoys abusing others who are willing to engage with him.

He sort of reminds me of someone but I can't quite place my finger on who.

He went on a 3 day post bender at SG and started warning you and other male members that I was gonna fuck you.

So...be careful with me. You've been warned!

wizer

Factory Bastard
He went on a 3 day post bender at SG and started warning you and other male members that I was gonna fuck you.
He couldn't have warned me that you were gonna fuck me I don't post at SG.

At least not recently. I occasionally try to logon and I get all these error messages so I don't bother anymore.

Besides it seems pretty dead there.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Like holding another child's Nintendo Switch over a toilet in your motel room that rents by the hour?

You mean that psychotic?

Or maybe taking pictures of other people's fecal matter?

How psychotic is that?

Didn't you already admit to being mentally ill? So does that mean everyone has to be mentally ill with you?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nonces are disproportionately common among your rainbow LGBT community....

That's an extraordinary claim. Of course, you'll provide statistics to buttress the claim, yes?

Only, you won't. You'll find that most nonces come from your neck of the woods (heterosexual incel loners).

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't give a rat's ass about jews

I simply pointed out that you think a joke about millions of people getting gassed to death was funny.

Was I wrong?

This whole mutual disappointment thing has me close to tears.

Uh huh.

So that tirade about Lily being a racist was just all smoke and mirrors? I see. So while went around parading the fact that your feelings were hurt and trying to get Lily labeled as a racist was just all you "not giving a rats ass about Jews," although you made a terrible stink of it.

I thought the joke was funny. I'm not going to feel bad about that, no matter how much you huff and puff and threaten to blow this forum down. You've come to the wrong fucking person for that pal. I'm not Lily or any other of these "nice" people. I don't have to give a flying fuck about what you feel or think.

So when Flea talked about you and an oven, how does that equate to "millions of people" when she obviously was stating a funny fact regarding you? Doesn't make sense does it. You also compound your idiocy by now stating you don't "give a rats ass about Jews," thus negating any kind of premeditated argument you may have.

Yes. You are wrong. I thought it would be funny if you were gassed, not millions of other's, just you.

Well. I never said to bank on me, I'll sooner or later let you down. *Wink*

wizer

Factory Bastard
So when Flea talked about you and an oven, how does that equate to "millions of people"
I'm gonna dumb it down for you. Way down. Because I really believe it went over your head.

The reference to me (being a jew) and an oven (relating to the facilities where millions of innocent men, women and children were asphyxiated) is a racist slur and a really horrible, disgusting thing to say.

If you still don't get it, let me explain another way. If I wasn't a jew, would the joke have made any sense? Would it have been funny? Of course not. Think about WHY it WAS funny. You'll figure it out. Maybe.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Read that Dove. You're full of shit. Then again, that's about on par for your "judgey" ass.

Fucking idiot.
People makes mistakes. You've made many. It just means you're human, and you're fallible.

It doesn't mean the person making the mistake is full of shit, and it doesn't make them an idiot.

I don't think you're full of shit and I don't think you're an idiot. You're just REALLY angry.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm gonna dumb it down for you. Way down. Because I really believe it went over your head.

The reference to me (being a jew) and an oven (relating to the facilities where millions of innocent men, women and children were asphyxiated) is a racist slur and a really horrible, disgusting thing to say.

If you still don't get it, let me explain another way. If I wasn't a jew, would the joke have made any sense? Would it have been funny? Of course not. Think about WHY it WAS funny. You'll figure it out. Maybe.

Of course you're not going to go into detail about your ridiculous claim that because I thought a well placed jab to your Jewish nose does not equate to validating "millions of lives exterminated." You can't because you, yourself stated "you don't give a fuck about the Jews" which I repeat negates any kind of valid argument you thought you had.

You forget though, you stated that "you don't give a fuck about the Jews." So, I have to guess that you're just trying to make a moot point stand on its own even though it has no legs to stand on after your insightful comment about "not giving a fuck about the Jews."

You don't seem to understand, the joke was about you tard, not at the Jews. You cannot have your matzah ball soup and your cake at the same time. Though, being a Jew, you probably have tried. How racist was that?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's an extraordinary claim. Of course, you'll provide statistics to buttress the claim, yes?

Only, you won't. You'll find that most nonces come from your neck of the woods (heterosexual incel loners).
For a wannabe scholar and pseudo-intellectual, you're really not very bright.

I know you having a burning hatred of heterosexual men and their "toxic masculinity", but this grudge you have clouds your judgement and often renders your opinion meaningless.

You see, if you understood what the word "proportion" meant and it's ramifications in this particular context, we could have a frank and honest discussion about nonces in the LGBT community. Unfortunately though, you don't and instead cling onto the disingenuous claim that it's more common among heteros, which is misleading, because heterosexuals make up a much larger percentage of the population.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
People makes mistakes. You've made many. It just means you're human, and you're fallible.

It doesn't mean the person making the mistake is full of shit, and it doesn't make them an idiot.

I don't think you're full of shit and I don't think you're an idiot. You're just REALLY angry.

I never said I was perfect. As far as what you think, i'll get right on that right after I go to a Bar Mitzvah with some members of The PLO.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He couldn't have warned me that you were gonna fuck me I don't post at SG.

At least not recently. I occasionally try to logon and I get all these error messages so I don't bother anymore.

Besides it seems pretty dead there.

This was years ago lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope. Wasn't a mistake. You, Gurk and I think Farmer were "warned" in a thread and you were the one who had fun with it.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I thought a well placed jab to your Jewish nose does

You don't seem to understand, the joke was about you tard, not at the Jews. You cannot have your matzah ball soup and your cake at the same time. Though, being a Jew, you probably have tried. How racist was that?
So..hmm... let me try this another way. It really IS a challenge explaining a really simple concept to you.

The fact that I don't have any particular regard for the jewish race as a whole does not negate the fact that others are racist and make extremely nasty, disgusting comments about them.

Because I AM a jew, you weren't attacking ME, you were attacking the JEWISH race as a whole. I don't care, I'm not offended, I just think you're a racist as per your post.

You're trying to muddy the waters by saying "since wizer doesn't care about jews I can make whatever racist comments I want to about jews and it's perfectly ok".

It's not ok.

By the way there's something you do in many of your posts when you're going at it with others that makes you look rather foolish. Lots of people do it but you do it much more frequently to the point that it almost obliterates the point you're trying to make.

1- You commend yourself on the success of your "attack". Example: "well placed jab to your jewish nose".
2- You throw out meaningless elementary school insults. "tard".

Your argument as a whole, and your credibility would be stronger, smoother, and better delivered if you didn't give yourself a pat on the back congratulating yourself on what a fine job you did getting one over on the other person and wrapping it up with a stupid insult. If what you said was so great, let others chime in and offer their own words of support or encouragement, that's what the "reaction" emoji is for.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Nope. Wasn't a mistake. You, Gurk and I think Farmer were "warned" in a thread and you were the one who had fun with it.
You must be going back.. years probably. I can't recall when I was last logged in there.

I just tried again now so I could search on the posts you are talking about.

Again I get "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You must be going back.. years probably. I can't recall when I was last logged in there.

I just tried again now so I could search on the posts you are talking about.

Again I get "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again."

Yeah this was a long time ago. I remember it because I was like.....he is really warning people that I'm gonna fuck them lol

Weirdest shit I've ever seen

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So..hmm... let me try this another way. It really IS a challenge explaining a really simple concept to you.

The fact that I don't have any particular regard for the jewish race as a whole does not negate the fact that others are racist and make extremely nasty, disgusting comments about them.

Because I AM a jew, you weren't attacking ME, you were attacking the JEWISH race as a whole. I don't care, I'm not offended, I just think you're a racist as per your post.

You're trying to muddy the waters by saying "since wizer doesn't care about jews I can make whatever racist comments I want to about jews and it's perfectly ok".

It's not ok.

By the way there's something you do in many of your posts when you're going at it with others that makes you look rather foolish. Lots of people do it but you do it much more frequently to the point that it almost obliterates the point you're trying to make.

1- You commend yourself on the success of your "attack". Example: "well placed jab to your jewish nose".
2- You throw out meaningless elementary school insults. "tard".

Your argument as a whole, and your credibility would be stronger, smoother, and better delivered if you didn't give yourself a pat on the back congratulating yourself on what a fine job you did getting one over on the other person and wrapping it up with a stupid insult. If what you said was so great, let others chime in and offer their own words of support or encouragement, that's what the "reaction" emoji is for.

Well, wizer according to you, everyone is a racist so you'll excuse me if I'm not in shock and awe. You already jackbooted yourself in the gonads with your moronic statement, "I don't give a fuck about the Jews." You also seem to gloss over the fact that I said more than once that the barb was at you and not the millions of Jews "you don't give a fuck about."

In the future, if you actually want to be taken seriously, you shouldn't be tripping over your oversized Jewish clown shoes in reference to the Jewish people as a whole, when you make hypocritical statements.

I wasn't the one who made the comment about your bulbous nose and the oven. I just thought it was comical. It's really not racist to think a well aimed remark is gold. You trying to spin this fact after contradicting yourself just shows how weak your entire argument really is.

I can make whatever comments I want about Jews or any other race and there's not a fucking thing you will do about it Mr. Karen. If you don't like the comments maybe you should hang out on the StormFront forum, I'm sure you'll get treated much better. Also let them know beforehand that "you don't give a fuck about the Jews," before they too hurt your sensitive feelings.

I like patting myself on the back for highlighting you self driven hypocrisy. Then maybe next time you'll think twice about posting up some bullshit that has your Jewish house of cards tumbling down on top of your dirty kippah.