SB cont....

wizer

Factory Bastard
But, I don't want a cookie. Do you think she has a slice of devil food's chocolate cake with a fresh fruit raspberry filling?
If you get an opportunity between all the insults he launches, and all the racist remarks, and all the bragging he does about how well he fights with other members and can get a word in edgewise , you're welcome to ask.

wizer

Factory Bastard
*Sigh*

All day long vs 5 years is totally the same!
How long have you been bragging about how great you are and how you always win forum fights and make racist jokes and make really ugly remarks about a person who posts their picture?

It's probably been at LEAST 5 years.

Ammirite?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I remember one of the dumbest things he ever said. He was complaining about Americans naming their cities, towns, regions after towns and cities in England. Americans aren't original was his whine.

He is so astoundingly fucking dumb he doesn't understand that "New England", "Cambridge", "New York", etc were named by...drum roll please...ENGLISH colonists.
I know you're desperately trying to be noticed and somehow relevant, but making up nonsense like this?

WTF?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you get an opportunity between all the insults he launches, and all the racist remarks, and all the bragging he does about how well he fights with other members and can get a word in edgewise , you're welcome to ask.

Who is the "he" that you're referring to?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How long have you been bragging about how great you are and how you always win forum fights and make racist jokes and make really ugly remarks about a person who posts their picture?

Ammirite?

No.

According to you it was all day. You just contradicted yourself again.

Congrats!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ammirite?
Longer.... it was posting way back in 2006 on Brawl Hall.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Here we go again

Simple Concept

An individual can... wait for it.. do something all day long AND... do it for a period of years.

Jesus. You really are obtuse aren't you. You get caught up in your vine of contradictions and you again want to rationalize it.

Yep, you're totally impressing me with your matrix-like derlections.