Science discovers why unvaxed conservatives catch more covids

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why people with mental illness are at higher risk of COVID
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

people with mental illness are more likely to have kidney disease? Wow. Just wow.

My boyfriend was pissed this weekend because he isn’t vaxxed and couldn’t see a movie at his favorite theater. We drove down the street and found another theater, so it wasn’t the end of the world. But he is just stubborn and doesn’t think the government should be allowed to mandate this. He wasn’t one of those bat shit crazy loons that was trying to convince everyone that covid wasn’t isn’t real.

When I asked him what he was going to do he looked at me and laughed and then said he is going to McArthur park..

That’s where you can buy anything from a passport to citizenship papers bootleg lol

he is such a stubborn shit sometimes lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

people with mental illness are more likely to have kidney disease? Wow. Just wow.

My boyfriend was pissed this weekend because he isn’t vaxxed and couldn’t see a movie at his favorite theater. We drove down the street and found another theater, so it wasn’t the end of the world. But he is just stubborn and doesn’t think the government should be allowed to mandate this. He wasn’t one of those bat shit crazy loons that was trying to convince everyone that covid wasn’t isn’t real.

When I asked him what he was going to do he looked at me and laughed and then said he is going to McArthur park..

That’s where you can buy anything from a passport to citizenship papers bootleg lol

Only the Supreme Court has ruled that mandates are legal. He's wrong.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He should do what I did and get a fake vax card. Its easy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

PM me. I'm looking for one

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PM me. I'm looking for one
Get a photo of a legit one and photo chop it. Its easy peasy. I wouldnt pass it off to the law cause I'm paranoid like that but when you need to show it for public events, they just look at the name to match your photo ID.