Secondhand Vape Smoke Shrinks Dicks

X

xXx
Site Supporter
4fdb465f3fe547300f6837b4b1dcf9a8.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

One fucking senile Indian “guru” and two kids barely out of high school trying to explain the virtues of semen retention. Hahahahahahahaaaa...fucking plebs!

Life is about cumming; in fact if you’re not cumming you’re probably too young or too busy dying. Anyone that forcefully abstains themselves from cumming over a prolonged period of time has mental issues. It’s a frigid fact. We’ve all heard about the mental stability of priests and nuns. Eh?!

Such is life...

tenor.gif

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

One fucking senile Indian “guru” and two kids barely out of high school trying to explain the virtues of semen retention. Hahahahahahahaaaa...fucking plebs!

Life is about cumming; in fact if you’re not cumming you’re probably too young or too busy dying. Anyone that forcefully abstains themselves from cumming over a prolonged period of time has mental issues. It’s a frigid fact. We’ve all heard about the mental stability of priests and nuns. Eh?!

Such is life...

tenor.gif

Damn, if I could have some gushers like that.....lmao.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, wow. It's a good thing lurkers have threads like this to lure them into joining. There's some real quality here, hey, Brainfail? Your contributions are especially noteworthy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, wow. It's a good thing lurkers have threads like this to lure them into joining. There's some real quality here, hey, Brainfail? Your contributions are especially noteworthy.
Lurkers cannot see the meltdown section dipshit, it says "private"... High IQ my ass...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Lurkers cannot see the meltdown section dipshit, it says "private"... High IQ my ass...
Well.. that's a good thing, I hope your posts are also all masked for lurkers?

Btw, what's the colour of my favourite car?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Well.. that's a good thing, I hope your posts are also all masked for lurkers?

Btw, what's the colour of my favourite car?
Can I give you a name? like regular ever day name. Since we've gotten closer and all on here. I will tell you mine if I can. I want US to be closer and closer in time.