Serial killer (74) who died of corona after refusing treatment

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Infamous British serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, also known as "The Yorkshire Ripper" has died at the age of 74, Sky News reports. Sutcliffe had recently become infected with the corona virus and refused to be treated, according to the news channel. He died in a hospital in Durham, Sky said, where he had been taken from his cell.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sutcliffe was sentenced to 20 life sentences in 1981 for the murder of 13 women in the city of Manchester and the North England county of Yorkshire. He was further found guilty of attempted murder of seven women. The man said he had been ordered by God to kill prostitutes.

The erstwhile truck driver, nicknamed after 19th-century serial killer Jack the Ripper, was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia three years after his conviction, but was declared accountable in 2016. As a result, Sutcliffe no longer needed psychiatric treatment and was transferred to a regular prison. Justice assured that he would never be released again.

The man was suspected of having a heart attack earlier this month and was recently returned to prison after hospital treatment, Sky writes. Due to his corona infection, however, he ended up in the infirmary again. Sutcliffe suffered from multiple health conditions, including obesity and diabetes.

The erstwhile truck driver, nicknamed after 19th-century serial killer Jack the Ripper, was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia three years after his conviction, but was declared accountable in 2016. As a result, Sutcliffe no longer needed psychiatric treatment and was transferred to a regular prison. Justice assured that he would never be released again.

The man was suspected of having a heart attack earlier this month and was recently returned to prison after hospital treatment, Sky writes. Due to his corona infection, however, he ended up in the infirmary again. Sutcliffe suffered from multiple health conditions, including obesity and diabetes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. What a monster.

The closest thing we have to that here is that monster who they say killed little Madeleine McCann in Praia da Luz. But he's not Portuguese. He's German. I don't know of any other serial killers here.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. What a monster.

The closest thing we have to that here is that monster who they say killed little Madeleine McCann in Praia da Luz. But he's not Portuguese. He's German. I don't know of any other serial killers here.
That was a strange case, sad too poor little kid.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Some semi-famous young black rapper shot/killed two other worthless niggers and has CV-19 in prison and weighs 115 pounds now. He may have died since then, I dunno...

SSS
- May CV Kill them all.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Some semi-famous young black rapper shot/killed two other worthless niggers and has CV-19 in prison and weighs 115 pounds now. He may have died since then, I dunno...

SSS
- May CV Kill them all.
"worthless niggers"? Why?

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was disgusted with the Jehovah's Witnesses when they let him become one.

That turned my stomach.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nobody ever said "I was disgusted with the atheist murderous cocksuckers when they let Bill Gates join"....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
too bad. petey should be more respected and revered by all. i always had a few shots on him. he was far more intriguing than most serial niggers. i'd put him on the top 50 of all times. probably 45-50 but he was a great one.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He got to enjoy 40 more years of life before dying of natural causes. If that isnt a miscariage of justice, I dont know what is!