Serious question about Presidential pardons

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sockful of crabs always better than capful of void. Yep.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
This is the basic definition of corruption.
Dunkin Donut...I’m pretty sure this is basic repetition! No need to spam up the board...
I know, you MAGAts don't want to hear it.
They're trying to save their asses... I wonder if Trump will pardon himself :LOL2:
He will if he can.
I have no doubt he will look into this (ok, ask someone to do it for him).

I am sincerely curious if he will try and in case he does try, if he will succeed

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Trump was a good man until the lost to Biden and now has cross over to the dark side !

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump was a good man until the lost to Biden and now has cross over to the dark side !

Trump was a good man? Could you tell me two things that he did that were good -- in his entire life?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Trump was a good man? Could you tell me two things that he did that were good -- in his entire life?

Well as a western Canadian I can give you two right off the bat.

1... He approved the Keystone XL pipeline which obongo refused to approve. We in western Canada need that pipeline to get our oil to market... btw... our fucked up PM trudope is against our oil.:Pissed5:

2... He also approved a rail link from here to the Alaskan coast.. Again that is good for us..:rightON:

121699454-192436285794739-3898170488283051792-o.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Fuck Keystone. And since he is Prez of the USA, you might post 2 things he did that are good for the USA. And by the USA, I mean the people, not the profit mongers. Furthermore, Obama did not block Keystone. What are you talking about?

Last edited:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Fuck Keystone. And since he is Prez of the USA, you might post 2 things he did that are good for the USA. And by the USA, I mean the people, not the profit mongers.

Fuck Keystone you say?

Well it's clear you don't know fuck all about it. Alberta is landlocked and for us to sell oil to the US we have to sell it at a big discount from world prices. This means you are getting a clean safe and dependable source of oil. If it wasn't for our oil you would be buying oil from shithole sandnigger countries who could cut off the supply anytime they want. You don't remember the oil crisis from the 1970's do you? Nah you're low IQ so how would you know.

btw.. Oil is not going away anytime soon so if you care about the enviroment it's best to use the cleanest oil available and that young lady is western Canadian select... but ofcourse you wouldn't know about that would you?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I think I've located the guy that stole my Grand Fathers Pocket Watch from me in Grade School, I wonder what Trump would charge for a Murder Pardon?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Fuck Keystone. And since he is Prez of the USA, you might post 2 things he did that are good for the USA. And by the USA, I mean the people, not the profit mongers.

Fuck Keystone you say?

Well it's clear you don't know fuck all about it. Alberta is landlocked and for us to sell oil to the US we have to sell it at a big discount from world prices. This means you are getting a clean safe and dependable source of oil. If it wasn't for our oil you would be buying oil from shithole sandnigger countries who could cut off the supply anytime they want. You don't remember the oil crisis from the 1970's do you? Nah you're low IQ so how would you know.

btw.. Oil is not going away anytime soon so if you care about the enviroment it's best to use the cleanest oil available and that young lady is western Canadian select... but ofcourse you wouldn't know about that would you?
I like oil exporting countries that aren't landlocked.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Fuck Keystone you say?

And which country would that be?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Fuck Keystone you say?

I was responding to your post, and you were talking up Alberta, so I went with that. Namaste'

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Fuck Keystone you say?

I was responding to your post, and you were talking up Alberta, so I went with that. Namaste'

So let me guess.... Lotusbutt is your teacher right? I mean she has to be because you have the same fucking low IQ as her. :Grin3:

Should I tell you why you are low IQ or should I wait a bit to see if you can figure it out?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Fuck Keystone you say?

So let me guess.... Lotusbutt is your teacher right? I mean she has to be because you have the same fucking low IQ as her. :Grin3:

Should I tell you why you are low IQ or should I wait a bit to see if you can figure it out?
You seem very angry, who hurt you?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Fuck Keystone you say?

You seem very angry, who hurt you?

Oh I'm not angry at all. As a matter of fact I'm lol at you. :LOL1:

Still haven't figured it out huh?