Sexual assault charges on black kids backpack

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the kid had been white she probably would have done the same, poor little wogs victims boo fucking hoo, shit happens to everyone no matter what colour you are, deal with it.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need a judge to award one of the accused a HUGE ASS law suit, like in the millions, to avoid this. That is the only way to work the justice system these days. False accusation=spend the rest of your life paying back the person you accused.

Some will say it will discourage real victims, but in situations like this where it is blatantly a false accusation are getting way too common, and this "victim culture" is only making society worse.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
We need a judge to award one of the accused a HUGE ASS law suit, like in the millions, to avoid this. That is the only way to work the justice system these days. False accusation=spend the rest of your life paying back the person you accused.

Some will say it will discourage real victims, but in situations like this where it is blatantly a false accusation are getting way too common, and this "victim culture" is only making society worse.
Damn right or send them to prison.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Oliver Shagnasty, post:
Wish I had a rocket launcher to blow them to hell before they invaded us.[/QUOTE]

All you have to do is pass out flyer's saying "Free Taco's At The Panama Canal"and watch them all turn around!

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think we have established that prison is no longer a real deterrent. 3 hots and a cot, roof over your head, institutionalized living. Hell they are lining up to come back.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I think we have established that prison is no longer a real deterrent. 3 hots and a cot, roof over your head, institutionalized living. Hell they are lining up to come back.
True but if we made them pay out in a lawsuit the government would end up picking up the tab because most of these scum don't have any money hell that's the number 1 motive for false allegations cuz it usually happens to a wealthy man. So my guess is most of these lying low lifes are on welfare.