Shaken Greg Abbott Describes Moment of Terror When Beto O’Rourke Talked to Him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That stunt Beto pulled makes him an unbelievable bag of shit scum.

It was not honorable. It was not "stunning and brave".

It was vulgar and vile demonstration of what it looks like when people have disconnected from humanity and are willing to sieze upon the bodies of children to use them for a pathetic partisan theater. A complete and total disregard for human beings.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" is the motto. Even when you campaign off the backs of grieving families.

Imagine if you were one of the parents there and watched the stupid cops tase other parents in the parking lot with their thumbs in their ass while your children was trapped inside a school with no security measures with a psycho shooter.......and then mother fucking Beto crashed the press conference with some retarded and vile anti 2A bullshit.

Even if I was left, I'd be voting red. Because of shit like this. Beto is disgusting and if he did anything? He disgusted a lot of normal people and ruined his "career".

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
8gqUXh4J4TrMl6IvgjKgjXUf8K8FuwYrdHGuNngMUFDio8LLdMaRiNEd5J-dK7ERlwt15VqebIGkKXtQtOnGtwswurF02mv5bBY7RiklyqVG-BGPiv4BglX0-kMFK8iufwp8rogeA-8_CEbdbN8O6VGc03uSRA765H_tAvwsIQ-zhymZWRVaTwlNPZ_fsdkw7EsaZz8GfuJJDZcTP22ReUUxgWT8zLBpq3kM3RkdrWzS0Qk2uh3HIfQzhnSg78W3sc6W-YGVW_4eXy2_v_2HdL6ilQT73CliCpZAxQtXu3hVm6WODYvWbIzr0t81o_GivR5X-oWySl6CbOCUy_r6u0NH-XGGvdS6dLdL2PLJAZGfDannCkqsRmrCG114z9Sg_KBHnNkMqrsJEeZpINlEavVks33XLD93cIah8OdeN5NZpwURgCALKx-y16zWBHiGmBdX4B4wy5lbinjk1bGl5d-O4e3qx8b27Z7Th0RlnBc43-8D5op040ojPwOAalFMI5FHYOtTkTqSgDEP9eHq7wtYA-uP0LljV8s4lGtFXearS17e5QMS7yw3XYvbWr9jei1xpJ4rnemCyomwH6tlEZuHDjt2V48Ig4LI7KUxlSQx5ZHhh5R6A7a_CrXfeZXY93BacLRKfDKKRCdX9eQkw8C8l8e2pk2hAYGQS9UQZscnQqp-Yvj-mQqdpmKapp8ICbbNel1PuJUS2P2FoTpDx6a9GPnuer4EuV2iAVodYbAT8uOV3OrjyiEI7x9S6w=w596-h657-no

To bad School Children don't have a very wealthy lobbyist with which to bribe politicians with.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Too bad you weren’t there to protect them with your legally purchased AR-15. Right admong?

• Confused
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
8gqUXh4J4TrMl6IvgjKgjXUf8K8FuwYrdHGuNngMUFDio8LLdMaRiNEd5J-dK7ERlwt15VqebIGkKXtQtOnGtwswurF02mv5bBY7RiklyqVG-BGPiv4BglX0-kMFK8iufwp8rogeA-8_CEbdbN8O6VGc03uSRA765H_tAvwsIQ-zhymZWRVaTwlNPZ_fsdkw7EsaZz8GfuJJDZcTP22ReUUxgWT8zLBpq3kM3RkdrWzS0Qk2uh3HIfQzhnSg78W3sc6W-YGVW_4eXy2_v_2HdL6ilQT73CliCpZAxQtXu3hVm6WODYvWbIzr0t81o_GivR5X-oWySl6CbOCUy_r6u0NH-XGGvdS6dLdL2PLJAZGfDannCkqsRmrCG114z9Sg_KBHnNkMqrsJEeZpINlEavVks33XLD93cIah8OdeN5NZpwURgCALKx-y16zWBHiGmBdX4B4wy5lbinjk1bGl5d-O4e3qx8b27Z7Th0RlnBc43-8D5op040ojPwOAalFMI5FHYOtTkTqSgDEP9eHq7wtYA-uP0LljV8s4lGtFXearS17e5QMS7yw3XYvbWr9jei1xpJ4rnemCyomwH6tlEZuHDjt2V48Ig4LI7KUxlSQx5ZHhh5R6A7a_CrXfeZXY93BacLRKfDKKRCdX9eQkw8C8l8e2pk2hAYGQS9UQZscnQqp-Yvj-mQqdpmKapp8ICbbNel1PuJUS2P2FoTpDx6a9GPnuer4EuV2iAVodYbAT8uOV3OrjyiEI7x9S6w=w596-h657-no

To bad School Children don't have a very wealthy lobbyist with which to bribe politicians with.

Too bad our government would rather send 40 billion to Ukraine and not invest OUR money into making sure ALL schools are more secure.

Hilarious anyone in support of dems/progs has the audacity to complain about wealthy lobbyists. They are literally ALL on your team.

You have to be demon possessed to walk into a press conference about an attack on an elementary school where children were murdered and pull partisan grand standing. I hope families get a chance to spit in his disgusting face.

Your people have a disgustingly impressive record of using children as politcal props. Even dead ones. Shit especially dead ones.

I hope we start getting tar and feathers back in the public square.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Too bad our government would rather send 40 billion to Ukraine and not invest OUR money into making sure ALL schools are more secure.

Hilarious anyone in support of dems/progs has the audacity to complain about wealthy lobbyists. They are literally ALL on your team.

You have to be demon possessed to walk into a press conference about an attack on an elementary school where children were murdered and pull partisan grand standing. I hope families get a chance to spit in his disgusting face.

Your people have a disgustingly impressive record of using children as politcal props. Even dead ones. Shit especially dead ones.

Why do you encourage this fucking drooling muppet? Seriously

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why do you encourage this fucking drooling muppet? Seriously

I'd love to know where all our "wealthy lobbyists" are so I can order them to stop slacking.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Considering this thread is about Beto crashing a press conference to make sure he can use this horrific event as a campaign tool....and literally has no care or respect for the victims and families, it's perfectly appropriate to slam that piece of shit in this thread.

I suspect people who are generally narcissistic only have the capacity to fake outrage over one thing at a time, where as the rest of us who can experience a full range of emotions and have genuine thoughts are fully capable of being disgusted and outraged at more than one thing.

I dont think back handed slamming Admin for making a thread about Beto instead of the shockingly terrible police response is really fair. But eh. No reason to jack his thread and make it about the police response, which actually is already a much bigger topic and source of upset for most people regardless that a democrat did what democrats do and openly siezed a tragedy to make it about themselves.

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FYI.. The article Aidsman posted is SATIRE

The second time you made that claim. Sorry many of us disagree.
I made the claim one time after going to READ the article and saw that it was SATIRE ---says it right on the top of the page. Perhaps instead of being a dick and assuming that I made it up, tap on the link yourself ;)

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
FYI.. The article Aidsman posted is SATIRE

The second time you made that claim. Sorry many of us disagree.
I made the claim one time after going to READ the article and saw that it was SATIRE ---says it right on the top of the page. Perhaps instead of being a dick and assuming that I made it up, tap on the link yourself ;)
I think you make his fake breast implode with that one :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahaha

RAVEN just up voted my post

Now admong is gonna screech and wail in Dolby surround sound

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's right at the top

20220528-174118.jpg

I mean.....I just assumed everyone understood that it was satire. I just wanted to shit on Beto anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hard to believe even libs thought "Beto" was presidential material...

Is it, though?

They literally slam Trump constantly.....more than 99 percent of it isnt even the truth. And what is true isnt even that big of a deal

And they dont say a word about Biden while he actually fucks up all over the place and even fucks up so bad speaking that the WH has to fix his war talk. Among other things.

Its "blue no matter who" you know? Because poverty, high crime, wars, hatred and racism is just awesome and we need to keep all that.

Democrats specialty is creating the problems and making the problems worse while promising to solve them. Then they campaign by slamming and smearing their opposition and fostering hysteria and fear that their opposition will attack black and gay people. Its fucking ridiculous.

"Vote for us even though we make your life even harder and only seek to serve our own selfish interests because that other guy is literally Hitler and is going to resurrect the Dred Scott ruling and force women to get pregnant! They are literally all mass shooting white supremacists and only WE can save you!"

They need hatred. They need to make sure Americans hate and fear eachother otherwise people would be having civil discourse and more would realize who the actual bad guys are.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
FRxPNALXMAMeo-X

"Hey I've got a great Idea, lets create a big road block at one of the busiest border crossings, costing businesses on both sides of the border billions!" Goobernator Gimp