Shaken Greg Abbott Describes Moment of Terror When Beto O’Rourke Talked to Him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FRxPNALXMAMeo-X

"Hey I've got a great Idea, lets create a big road block at one of the busiest border crossings, costing businesses on both sides of the border billions!" Goobernator Gimp

Fortunately Texans have a much different view of that. And a more honest one.

And I'm convinced they would burn their lives down than elect a scum bag like Beto....so good luck to the propaganda meme makers of the internet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah look at those losers all having a press conference to address the public about a crisis. How dare they do their jobs when they could be making it all about Beto!

Because this is all for Beto. Hero of children!

He just wants TX to be more like Chicago. Not nearly enough children under 15 get killed or harmed by guns.....gotta up those numbers to 52 plus a year and then democrats wont even talk about it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah look at those losers all having a press conference to address the public about a crisis. How dare they do their jobs when they could be making it all about Beto!

Because this is all for Beto. Hero of children!

He just wants TX to be more like Chicago. Not nearly enough children under 15 get killed or harmed by guns.....gotta up those numbers to 52 plus a year and then democrats wont even talk about it.
Why do the top first responders and politicians all have to be posing on that stage with Governor Do Nothing for the presentation of the Thoughts and Prayers, That's a whole lot of payroll standing around with their dicks in their hands.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at you thinking about a bunch of cowboys with their “ dicks in their hands”

Did the mental imagine get you all wet, princess?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just a quick reminder that admin likes to think about guys standing around “with their dicks in their hands”

And he admitted to owning guns

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
zONTtt4.png

Quiet Please, Thoughts and Prayers in progress!

The problem is you guys come with a false premise about our "beliefs" that are not true to begin with and you compare it with shit that isnt even comparable.

And when people take the time to clear up the misinfo/mischaracterizing you dont listen and you stay stuck on it.

WHAT are these "contradictions"?

When YOURS get pointed out? You dont even understand them. There are sites and channels literally devoted to pointing out insane left wing contradictions and hypocrisy. I guess this meme is just more projection.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm still laughing at the fact that admong sees a press conference and the thought of a bunch of men with their dicks in their hands immediately springs into his homosexual little mind

:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey adgurl... just in case you need any more wank material for your sleezy depraved mind

you know, to help embellish the thought of a bunch of guys standing around with their dicks in their hands?

eric-adams-620.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Today in Uvalde, Texas

Brandon got applause and cheers

Abbott got boos and jeers

FACT
And Trump talked about the yuge size of his crowd for the J6 Insurrection.

Politics aside, why does that dumb fucker keep dancing? And he talked about his thinning hair in Wyoming yesterday. What in the holy fuck is wrong with Trumpists?

I'm embarrassed for them, total cringe.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Today in Uvalde, Texas

Brandon got applause and cheers

Abbott got boos and jeers

FACT
And Trump talked about the yuge size of his crowd for the J6 Insurrection.

Politics aside, why does that dumb fucker keep dancing? And he talked about his thinning hair in Wyoming yesterday. What in the holy fuck is wrong with Trumpists?

I'm embarrassed for them, total cringe.
He dances like his diaper is full.