ShampoW shure was hot last night

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles do you like beer ?
you're always like grouchy I mean I know yoiu're short but fuck man you only live once CHEERS BRO !
Beer is for queer wankers like you

Real men drink rum. 151 specifically

You can start a lawn mower with that stuff. Dont ask how I know unless you wanna kick off another Doveys white trash story time.

I got a few involving 151 lol.

Hi Duh'v
Guh mornin' ... wasn't raped

Well X you are a male so.....its not as likely to happen to you as it is to a female.

Still packin!
oh so yer racsists huh doods dont get raped ...of course yer packin, reatrdation is a lifelong affliction..mist be a rape on every street corner everysecond of everyday LMFAO to rationalize all those weapons ahahahahahahahaa

X......read much?

Everytime a male tells me I have too many weapons.....it means I need to add more. Js. ;)

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Breakfallllllllllllll ....
I heardd biggys got these
61H+0F0jiwL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
and he's gonna punch you in the noes :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles do you like beer ?
you're always like grouchy I mean I know yoiu're short but fuck man you only live once CHEERS BRO !
Beer is for queer wankers like you

Real men drink rum. 151 specifically

You can start a lawn mower with that stuff. Dont ask how I know unless you wanna kick off another Doveys white trash story time.

I got a few involving 151 lol.

Hi Duh'v
Guh mornin' ... wasn't raped

Well X you are a male so.....its not as likely to happen to you as it is to a female.

Still packin!
oh so yer racsists huh doods dont get raped ...of course yer packin, reatrdation is a lifelong affliction..mist be a rape on every street corner everysecond of everyday LMFAO to rationalize all those weapons ahahahahahahahaa

X......read much?

Everytime a male tells me I have too many weapons.....it means I need to add more. Js. ;)

No I no, yer retarded LOL

I'd be a retard to expact any diff LMAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Yer retarded" would be way more scathing with another laughy emoji.

Maybe like....4 or 5. Yanno so there is no way I could possibly think you are not laughing at me.

Leave no doubt, X. NONE.

:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Maybe like....4 or 5. Yanno so there is no way I could possibly think you are not laughing at me.

Leave no doubt, X. NONE.

yer guhn needs assurance ... stroke et baby :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Leave no doubt, X. NONE.

yer guhn needs assurance ... stroke et baby :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

That doesnt make any sense, X. A gun in an object.

Are you projecting, by chance?

Shoulda made it an even 10.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Leave no doubt, X. NONE.

That doesnt make any sense, X. A gun in an object.

Are you projecting, by chance?

Shoulda made it an even 10.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

you counted ??

LOL