ShampoW shure was hot last night

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's
this here har thread is aboot the ornery attitood our emo arachnid is sportin' ... :Happy5:
who gaf aboot breaky ? LOL
..have I not been good to you all ? graced you with my presence since 2000 how long ?
:LOL3::LOL3:

ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

what a day what a day, the lift were broke so I left very early, walked around downtown fer a bit not ONE angry person, what was it that got 'em so BENT when everyone else is happy happy happy
You walked down Possil park in Glasgow ANY night of the week with that denim jacket and pink shorts I guarantee a gang of 16yo would give you the kerb stomping of your life for the outfit alone :LOL3: I'm not kidding, 10000000000000% hahahahaa
They'd look exactly like this, some wee boy on a bike spots you, they'll all come out of nowhere and fuck himm up
gJyHSgo.jpg

haha I'm laughing typing this, he'd walk in but an ambulance out, he'd need to phone for it himself too:LOL3:

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
you and yer little fahgots would run like the wind after you found out I'm a little tougher than a woman :LOL3:
more yer speed LOL

Craxksy slacksy why you stILL so BENT ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
It a BRAND NEW day and yer gonna cry all over et ? ffs shuddup you little fucknoggin' :LOL3::LOL3:

Does making shit up comfort you? The only hurt or discomfort (only a tiny bit of it though coz ppfffttt) was the flashback of you wearing this combo in your back "garden" then the laughter started with that post
BCNnjwG.jpg
Awww wiiit!!!! :LOL3: Ya Fuckin frail old Junkie lookin bam!! Aye, yer real "tough" ffs :LOL3: Place looks DIRE!!! You just wouldn't get away with that in Possil or probably ANY place in Glasgow that looked like your back "garden" Hahaha funny shit!! Why would I be angry at this? No way you'd make it out, just walking through minding yer own business haha the hard wee bastards would leave you for dead it's just a fact:LOL3::LOL3:

Oh, come on, Shammy. What about those shorty shorts you wear?

Hi Loty staying cool ?

I can poast more shorty shots If shampon likes yoo know

Forget him. Post one for me.

It's bloody hot here.

I will PEOMISE ...it drives a dew fellas here BONKERS lol so why not AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's
this here har thread is aboot the ornery attitood our emo arachnid is sportin' ... :Happy5:
who gaf aboot breaky ? LOL
..have I not been good to you all ? graced you with my presence since 2000 how long ?
:LOL3::LOL3:

ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

what a day what a day, the lift were broke so I left very early, walked around downtown fer a bit not ONE angry person, what was it that got 'em so BENT when everyone else is happy happy happy
You walked down Possil park in Glasgow ANY night of the week with that denim jacket and pink shorts I guarantee a gang of 16yo would give you the kerb stomping of your life for the outfit alone :LOL3: I'm not kidding, 10000000000000% hahahahaa
They'd look exactly like this, some wee boy on a bike spots you, they'll all come out of nowhere and fuck himm up
gJyHSgo.jpg

haha I'm laughing typing this, he'd walk in but an ambulance out, he'd need to phone for it himself too:LOL3:

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
you and yer little fahgots would run like the wind after you found out I'm a little tougher than a woman :LOL3:
more yer speed LOL

Craxksy slacksy why you stILL so BENT ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
It a BRAND NEW day and yer gonna cry all over et ? ffs shuddup you little fucknoggin' :LOL3::LOL3:

Does making shit up comfort you? The only hurt or discomfort (only a tiny bit of it though coz ppfffttt) was the flashback of you wearing this combo in your back "garden" then the laughter started with that post
BCNnjwG.jpg
Awww wiiit!!!! :LOL3: Ya Fuckin frail old Junkie lookin bam!! Aye, yer real "tough" ffs :LOL3: Place looks DIRE!!! You just wouldn't get away with that in Possil or probably ANY place in Glasgow that looked like your back "garden" Hahaha funny shit!! Why would I be angry at this? No way you'd make it out, just walking through minding yer own business haha the hard wee bastards would leave you for dead it's just a fact:LOL3::LOL3:

Oh, come on, Shammy. What about those shorty shorts you wear?

Hi Loty staying cool ?

I can poast more shorty shots If shampon likes yoo know

Forget him. Post one for me.

It's bloody hot here.

I will PEOMISE ...it drives a dew fellas here BONKERS lol so why not AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Just tell the owner that he owes me a favour!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did you know I'm seething and that everything in this thread turned around against me .... YUP, shampon said so AJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAA