ShampoW shure was hot last night

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
gotta love when a thread blows up in your face
I was being alright after saying we should just get on and I was too busy and fucked for the net and when I came back he seemed upset with me, maybe he was looking at an old thread and got angry I dunno?

fuck him, stop trying and write him off then. if u dont like him just be done with him
I used to like him, then he just became whiney and stupid, one of the most useless here for a decent conversation about something fs he also declares victory for being vile about dead loved ones, hahaha :Sad:
He's about as useless as sea monkey

and that isn't an easy achievement
Hahaaa he is, he's locked his wall/profile (Always done weird shit like that) but I used to be able to see it anyway and I sat one day and looked at his posts for maybe a week or so and I couldn't believe he spends his life writing absolute drivel, no adult conversations, no images or media except stupid shit when he's trying to be funny or insulting... What a life to live, I'm honestly starting to believe the reason he doesn't work is that he's clinically insane mate...
You know, he might be able to get his points across to intelligent people if he started availing himself of the laughing emoji

He really doesn't do enough of that
He tries to convince people he's happy, he doesn't laugh on here at all, the more hurt he is the more of them he'll spam...

People who post laughy emojis to that degree are over compensating. They are not laughing at all.

Of all my years of fucking with people on the internet (definately not bragging and I'm not much into just trolling people these days. It's all way too easy honestly) you can always tell there is blood in the water when someone over uses laughy emojis.

That's one of the signs you are under some skin.

Bless his heart.....he tries.
I couldn't have said it better myself, does he really think we're imagining him rolling about on the floor laughing at the childish piss he says to annoy? Fuckin spoon
hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Yeah. He comes in posting shit on the level of a rebellious 12 year old and than posts 20 laugh emojis and its kinda sad.

That's why I rarely respond. I mean i have clarified his posts to other idiots who were somehow still confused by them.

Beavis level.

As soon as he sees we are discussing him he is gonna claim our feels are hurt and post a ton of laughy emojis begging us to think it's actually that funny.

and then he's gonna up the ante and call me short for the 5000th time this week.

And then he'll tell everyone he's 6ft 3 and a man to be feared like we haven't seen a pic in this thread that included his frail old hand and that a strong breeze would spell trouble for him...:facepalm::LOL3:

He's an ostrich -- just like noodle neck

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was being alright after saying we should just get on and I was too busy and fucked for the net and when I came back he seemed upset with me, maybe he was looking at an old thread and got angry I dunno?

fuck him, stop trying and write him off then. if u dont like him just be done with him
I used to like him, then he just became whiney and stupid, one of the most useless here for a decent conversation about something fs he also declares victory for being vile about dead loved ones, hahaha :Sad:

Hahaaa he is, he's locked his wall/profile (Always done weird shit like that) but I used to be able to see it anyway and I sat one day and looked at his posts for maybe a week or so and I couldn't believe he spends his life writing absolute drivel, no adult conversations, no images or media except stupid shit when he's trying to be funny or insulting... What a life to live, I'm honestly starting to believe the reason he doesn't work is that he's clinically insane mate...
You know, he might be able to get his points across to intelligent people if he started availing himself of the laughing emoji

He tries to convince people he's happy, he doesn't laugh on here at all, the more hurt he is the more of them he'll spam...

People who post laughy emojis to that degree are over compensating. They are not laughing at all.

Of all my years of fucking with people on the internet (definately not bragging and I'm not much into just trolling people these days. It's all way too easy honestly) you can always tell there is blood in the water when someone over uses laughy emojis.

I couldn't have said it better myself, does he really think we're imagining him rolling about on the floor laughing at the childish piss he says to annoy? Fuckin spoon
hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Yeah. He comes in posting shit on the level of a rebellious 12 year old and than posts 20 laugh emojis and its kinda sad.

That's why I rarely respond. I mean i have clarified his posts to other idiots who were somehow still confused by them.

Beavis level.

As soon as he sees we are discussing him he is gonna claim our feels are hurt and post a ton of laughy emojis begging us to think it's actually that funny.

and then he's gonna up the ante and call me short for the 5000th time this week.

And then he'll tell everyone he's 6ft 3 and a man to be feared like we haven't seen a pic in this thread that included his frail old hand and that a strong breeze would spell trouble for him...:facepalm::LOL3:

A man who wants women disarmed is definately a huge fucking cuck of the elites.

I have no respect for men who want to subjugate women and ignore and laugh at the abuse of women. I dont regard them as "men". Puney meatsacks with peens is all guys like this are to me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Beavis level.

I have no respect for men who want to subjugate women and ignore and laugh at the abuse of women. I dont regard them as "men". Puney meatsacks with peens is all guys like this are to me.

Yeah I know, personally, I'm against abortion but it's not something I'd get too involved in but women should be equal to men in ALL areas and not be cheated out of privacy and sport... He calls me a wife beater because of the thing with her dad and abusive msgs yet he finds women suffering amusing? I sure as fuck don't!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Beavis level.

He's an ostrich -- just like noodle neck

lolz

hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Beavis level.

PISS will be extra suicidal today his broadband's DOWN!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:<<< is that enough?

Yes, Rogers broadband is fucked!!! I know this and that's why we've been spared the aroma of PISS!

How many times has he tried to open his browser today? 6780times? He's not even got a phone to call them bahahahahaaa @360 ooooooooooohhhh you'll be seething like fuck, right as I typed this!!!!!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:!
Hmmmm I don;t even know if he has a TV? Maybe his neighbours could give him a wee portable one to sit by the fire outside at the wasteground near the landfill... He's had to face real life today, yaaaasss get it right fucckin round yeh!!! That's his lies athat he was on a hot date fucked since I know, yes piss you know I KNOW, known since theYNC when I put trackers on links i knew you would defo click and you did MOAR than 50 or more times, hurt piss hope its been a bad day!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
1 hour ago they don't even know WTF is wrong :LOL3:

P.S sorry to the good Canadians with Rogers who WORK to keep the economy going so piss can take your taxes

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh dear I DO seem to have triggered the pill popper
120.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA 3 cheerleaders

:Excited5:

warn me if Dovey does a split :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

U'm fucking killin; it tonight boys ;; BEERS tell you WAT ?? huh SHAPON NNNNnnnnnnnnnn AHAHAHAHAHAAAA Come cry to uncle X;y POO

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here yee here yee
Mighty X'y poo has healed the internet in CANADA ...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
anyone notice how I seemed to have OWNED EVERY mutherfucker that dared step foots in this thread ? no really ... like everyfucking body LOL

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
excuse me fella's
this here har thread is aboot the ornery attitood our emo arachnid is sportin' ... :Happy5:
who gaf aboot breaky ? LOL
..have I not been good to you all ? graced you with my presence since 2000 how long ?
:LOL3::LOL3:

ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

what a day what a day, the lift were broke so I left very early, walked around downtown fer a bit not ONE angry person, what was it that got 'em so BENT when everyone else is happy happy happy
You walked down Possil park in Glasgow ANY night of the week with that denim jacket and pink shorts I guarantee a gang of 16yo would give you the kerb stomping of your life for the outfit alone :LOL3: I'm not kidding, 10000000000000% hahahahaa
They'd look exactly like this, some wee boy on a bike spots you, they'll all come out of nowhere and fuck himm up
gJyHSgo.jpg

haha I'm laughing typing this, he'd walk in but an ambulance out, he'd need to phone for it himself too:LOL3:

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
you and yer little fahgots would run like the wind after you found out I'm a little tougher than a woman :LOL3:
more yer speed LOL

Craxksy slacksy why you stILL so BENT ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
It a BRAND NEW day and yer gonna cry all over et ? ffs shuddup you little fucknoggin' :LOL3::LOL3:

Does making shit up comfort you? The only hurt or discomfort (only a tiny bit of it though coz ppfffttt) was the flashback of you wearing this combo in your back "garden" then the laughter started with that post
BCNnjwG.jpg
Awww wiiit!!!! :LOL3: Ya Fuckin frail old Junkie lookin bam!! Aye, yer real "tough" ffs :LOL3: Place looks DIRE!!! You just wouldn't get away with that in Possil or probably ANY place in Glasgow that looked like your back "garden" Hahaha funny shit!! Why would I be angry at this? No way you'd make it out, just walking through minding yer own business haha the hard wee bastards would leave you for dead it's just a fact:LOL3::LOL3:

Oh, come on, Shammy. What about those shorty shorts you wear?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles do you like beer ?
you're always like grouchy I mean I know yoiu're short but fuck man you only live once CHEERS BRO !

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's
this here har thread is aboot the ornery attitood our emo arachnid is sportin' ... :Happy5:
..have I not been good to you all ? graced you with my presence since 2000 how long ?

what a day what a day, the lift were broke so I left very early, walked around downtown fer a bit not ONE angry person, what was it that got 'em so BENT when everyone else is happy happy happy
You walked down Possil park in Glasgow ANY night of the week with that denim jacket and pink shorts I guarantee a gang of 16yo would give you the kerb stomping of your life for the outfit alone :LOL3: I'm not kidding, 10000000000000% hahahahaa
They'd look exactly like this, some wee boy on a bike spots you, they'll all come out of nowhere and fuck himm up
gJyHSgo.jpg

haha I'm laughing typing this, he'd walk in but an ambulance out, he'd need to phone for it himself too:LOL3:

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
you and yer little fahgots would run like the wind after you found out I'm a little tougher than a woman :LOL3:
more yer speed LOL

Craxksy slacksy why you stILL so BENT ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
It a BRAND NEW day and yer gonna cry all over et ? ffs shuddup you little fucknoggin' :LOL3::LOL3:

Does making shit up comfort you? The only hurt or discomfort (only a tiny bit of it though coz ppfffttt) was the flashback of you wearing this combo in your back "garden" then the laughter started with that post
BCNnjwG.jpg
Awww wiiit!!!! :LOL3: Ya Fuckin frail old Junkie lookin bam!! Aye, yer real "tough" ffs :LOL3: Place looks DIRE!!! You just wouldn't get away with that in Possil or probably ANY place in Glasgow that looked like your back "garden" Hahaha funny shit!! Why would I be angry at this? No way you'd make it out, just walking through minding yer own business haha the hard wee bastards would leave you for dead it's just a fact:LOL3::LOL3:

Hi Loty staying cool ?

I can poast more shorty shots If shampon likes yoo know

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

Hi Loty staying cool ?

I can poast more shorty shots If shampon likes yoo know

Forget him. Post one for me.

It's bloody hot here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
anyone notice how I seemed to have OWNED EVERY mutherfucker that dared step foots in this thread ? no really ... like everyfucking body LOL
You made a thread about me and it backfired AGAIN, you'd think you'd learn but nah, you'd need a brain for that! You can claim you owned anyone you want but it doesn't look like that to people who're genuine I promise you... Glad to see your broadband's back on must've been a hard day yesterday
Qk0LIel.png

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Gallium
whats good buddee
slayin suckers on the spot again I see .... Ive clipped the diminutive wanker AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a FUCCKING night ..LOL i SEEn like 3 fights
this club SUCKED ahahahahahahaa

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
maybe you should go back to that boring site you like to hide out in you 'fighter' is your fighting stance the turn tail and run style ?? becaus ethats what you did