ShampoW shure was hot last night

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
BCNnjwG.jpg
Awww wiiit!!!! :LOL3: Ya Fuckin frail old Junkie lookin bam!! Aye, yer real "tough" ffs :LOL3: Place looks DIRE!!! You just wouldn't get away with that in Possil or probably ANY place in Glasgow that looked like your back "garden" Hahaha funny shit!! Why would I be angry at this? No way you'd make it out, just walking through minding yer own business haha the hard wee bastards would leave you for dead it's just a fact:LOL3::LOL3:

Why was he wearing a pink skirt? Was it for a joke or something?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's
this here har thread is aboot the ornery attitood our emo arachnid is sportin' ... :Happy5:
who gaf aboot breaky ? LOL
..have I not been good to you all ? graced you with my presence since 2000 how long ?
:LOL3::LOL3:

ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

what a day what a day, the lift were broke so I left very early, walked around downtown fer a bit not ONE angry person, what was it that got 'em so BENT when everyone else is happy happy happy
You walked down Possil park in Glasgow ANY night of the week with that denim jacket and pink shorts I guarantee a gang of 16yo would give you the kerb stomping of your life for the outfit alone :LOL3: I'm not kidding, 10000000000000% hahahahaa
They'd look exactly like this, some wee boy on a bike spots you, they'll all come out of nowhere and fuck himm up
gJyHSgo.jpg

haha I'm laughing typing this, he'd walk in but an ambulance out, he'd need to phone for it himself too:LOL3:

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
you and yer little fahgots would run like the wind after you found out I'm a little tougher than a woman :LOL3:
more yer speed LOL

Craxksy slacksy why you stILL so BENT ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
It a BRAND NEW day and yer gonna cry all over et ? ffs shuddup you little fucknoggin' :LOL3::LOL3:

Does making shit up comfort you? The only hurt or discomfort (only a tiny bit of it though coz ppfffttt) was the flashback of you wearing this combo in your back "garden" then the laughter started with that post
BCNnjwG.jpg
Awww wiiit!!!! :LOL3: Ya Fuckin frail old Junkie lookin bam!! Aye, yer real "tough" ffs :LOL3: Place looks DIRE!!! You just wouldn't get away with that in Possil or probably ANY place in Glasgow that looked like your back "garden" Hahaha funny shit!! Why would I be angry at this? No way you'd make it out, just walking through minding yer own business haha the hard wee bastards would leave you for dead it's just a fact:LOL3::LOL3:

lmao

Aside from the total gay color coordination it looks like he's sitting smack in the middle of a fucking landfill :LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's
this here har thread is aboot the ornery attitood our emo arachnid is sportin' ... :Happy5:
..have I not been good to you all ? graced you with my presence since 2000 how long ?

what a day what a day, the lift were broke so I left very early, walked around downtown fer a bit not ONE angry person, what was it that got 'em so BENT when everyone else is happy happy happy
You walked down Possil park in Glasgow ANY night of the week with that denim jacket and pink shorts I guarantee a gang of 16yo would give you the kerb stomping of your life for the outfit alone :LOL3: I'm not kidding, 10000000000000% hahahahaa
They'd look exactly like this, some wee boy on a bike spots you, they'll all come out of nowhere and fuck himm up
gJyHSgo.jpg

haha I'm laughing typing this, he'd walk in but an ambulance out, he'd need to phone for it himself too:LOL3:

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
you and yer little fahgots would run like the wind after you found out I'm a little tougher than a woman :LOL3:
more yer speed LOL

Craxksy slacksy why you stILL so BENT ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
It a BRAND NEW day and yer gonna cry all over et ? ffs shuddup you little fucknoggin' :LOL3::LOL3:

Does making shit up comfort you? The only hurt or discomfort (only a tiny bit of it though coz ppfffttt) was the flashback of you wearing this combo in your back "garden" then the laughter started with that post
BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

Aside from the total gay color coordination it looks like he's sitting smack in the middle of a fucking landfill :LOL3:

if you notice mighty mouse, it's fall, and things tend to go to shit back there, tBh I could have used you, some shit needed clearing pretty low down AND i HURT my back AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAQAQA

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shamp was hot last night, huh?

Damn. My husband said the same thing to me this morning.

Good for you, X.
lol

making shit up as usual huh ... you hot ? ffs I'd rather fuck shamp:LOL3: have yopu seen that blonde quaff of his LMFAO

btw, that was 1000 less werds than usual what gives

And yet I'm the one who has sex regularly. Js.

I'm pretty sure Shamp doesnt share that sentiment and would rather have sex with me than you. How awkward for you!

ffs Dovey, munters get fucked, it means nothing, it means a dood is hard up with not a standard to get in the way

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shamps does druGs, he'D fuck a socket AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Good for you, X.
lol

making shit up as usual huh ... you hot ? ffs I'd rather fuck shamp:LOL3: have yopu seen that blonde quaff of his LMFAO

I'm pretty sure Shamp doesnt share that sentiment and would rather have sex with me than you. How awkward for you!

ffs Dovey, munters get fucked, it means nothing, it means a dood is hard up with not a standard to get in the way

Fella, now you're just making a fool of yourself.

Are you honestly claiming that Dove is a "munter" while regularly e-flirting with the likes of Lard ass Lily and Lotusturd?

Do you need the absurdity of this behaviour explaining to you any further?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

if you notice mighty mouse, it's fall, and things tend to go to shit back there, tBh I could have used you, some shit needed clearing pretty low down AND i HURT my back AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAQAQA

don't explain your squalor & shit living conditions to me, tard. I don't give a shit if you occupy a cardboard box in a landfill

that's your problem, brah. I live in a 4300sq foot manision with Olympic size swimming pool. I throw away garbage that's more valuable than your entire existence.

and bro... what's up with the "beam me up scotty" flip phone? Them shits were passed around by the government to low life street bums. You a lowlife street bum or just a really enthusiastic star trek buff or something, you helmet wearing hyena?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and what's up with the Pink Panther leggings you got on you fucking 5 star stellar reject?

holy shit... you're like a 50% off coupon on total fucking failure :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

don't explain your squalor & shit living conditions to me, tard. I don't give a shit if you occupy a cardboard box in a landfill

that's your problem, brah. I live in a 4300sq foot manision with Olympic size swimming pool. I throw away garbage that's more valuable than your entire existence.

and bro... what's up with the "beam me up scotty" flip phone? Them shits were passed around by the government to low life street bums. You a lowlife street bum or just a really enthusiastic star trek buff or something, you helmet wearing hyena?

HAHAHAHAHAHzHAHAHAH seriously little fella :LOL3::LOL3: tippy toe real close and you can see they are glasses..and I know you have shit dood, yer short ! a hell of a lot to make up for in material possessions because you can NEVER buy height :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and what's up with the Pink Panther leggings you got on you fucking 5 star stellar reject?

holy shit... you're like a 50% off coupon on total fucking failure :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
was the anger level werth TWO POASTS ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: ffs :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

just handing it to me huh LMFAO

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good for you, X.
lol

Fella, now you're just making a fool of yourself.

Are you honestly claiming that Dove is a "munter" while regularly e-flirting with the likes of Lard ass Lily and Lotusturd?

Do you need the absurdity of this behaviour explaining to you any further?

to me .... YES... standards bro

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHzHAHAHAH seriously little fella :LOL3::LOL3: tippy toe real close and you can see they are glasses..and I know you have shit dood, yer short ! a hell of a lot to make up for in material possessions because you can NEVER buy height :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Bro-- you live in a fucking landfill ... being a fucking 6' ostrich won't change that

all you need to complete the look is a head shot of you drinking moonshine out of a musty old cowboy boot exposing all three of your teeth and that will be the government's permission slip to authorizing amnesty to anyone who comes and euthanizes you for your own good

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

Bro-- you live in a fucking landfill ... being a fucking 6' ostrich won't change that

all you need to complete the look is a head shot of you drinking moonshine out of a musty old cowboy boot exposing all three of your teeth and that will be the government's permission slip to authorizing amnesty to anyone who comes and euthanizes you for your own good

WOOOOOOOoOOPopOPopOoOooOOOOOO I got the little fella' in a TIZZY
FInNALLY ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I could live in a blob of shit my dood, AS LONG AS i'M TALL !

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I read it and some of it had to do with your blatant hypocrisy.. You calling out a member here for Bfall's leaving because of a troll, when in FACT, you used a worse troll on another member here.... and you know what troll I'm talking about.. the one I defended you for YEARS on. You are the most hypocritical person I've ever known..
Hoooooolllllyyyyy sheeeit, Raven carved a whole new digestive system on you this time, Xsosuit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

My dude

you get comfy and kick back in a heap of garbage. Like, are a big pile of dirty diapers a love seat to you and yours or something?

someone throw away a piss soaked mattress and you're thinking PAYDIRT Aladdin's carpet?

You should inject both your eyeballs with bleach just to be sure you haven't caught anything really nasty you fucking parasite

• LOL
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

My dude

you get comfy and kick back in a heap of garbage. Like, are a big pile of dirty diapers a love seat to you and yours or something?

someone throw away a piss soaked mattress and you're thinking PAYDIRT Aladdin's carpet?

You should inject both your eyeballs with bleach just to be sure you haven't caught anything really nasty you fucking parasite

aHHHHHHhhhh .... but a TALL Parasite :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

My dude

Bro -- where I'm from people call your life "humming and bumming"

shape up -- now

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
excuse me fella's

gJyHSgo.jpg

lunchtimes
sKf8nJu.jpg

hey shampon
more yer speed LOL

BCNnjwG.jpg

lmao

My dude

Bro -- where I'm from people call your life "humming and bumming"

shape up -- now

bro where I'm from we call you a coaster, to put our beers on AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read it and some of it had to do with your blatant hypocrisy.. You calling out a member here for Bfall's leaving because of a troll, when in FACT, you used a worse troll on another member here.... and you know what troll I'm talking about.. the one I defended you for YEARS on. You are the most hypocritical person I've ever known..

Who are you taking to?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
to me .... YES... standards bro

But Dove is hotter than those 2 monstrosities. :Crazy:

the pic of Louts yoo sent me (: she's haf

Yeah nice troll bro, but I genuinely have no clue what she looks like and I doubt you do either.

I was referring to her ugly, uppity, argumentative personality....

Although considering the fact she's 64, it's a given that she won't be easy on the eye either.

• LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But seriously tho. what's up with his pepto bismol leggings

looks like he pissed in them too.

and just bbqing in a landfill -- with his 1.99 flip phone

I can't :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️