ShampoW shure was hot last night

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shamp was hot last night, huh?

Damn. My husband said the same thing to me this morning.

Good for you, X.
lol

making shit up as usual huh ... you hot ? ffs I'd rather fuck shamp:LOL3: have yopu seen that blonde quaff of his LMFAO

btw, that was 1000 less werds than usual what gives

And yet I'm the one who has sex regularly. Js.

I'm pretty sure Shamp doesnt share that sentiment and would rather have sex with me than you. How awkward for you!

ffs Dovey, munters get fucked, it means nothing, it means a dood is hard up with not a standard to get in the way

My husband of 8 years and partner for a decade, the father of my youngest and the adoptive father of my 16 year old.......is "hard up" and him "fucking" me is just "hard up"?

Okay, sure X.

As far as Shamp.....are you suggesting that if he chose to fuck you over me, THAT would be meaningful? I'm just saying there arent many people who would rather bang you than me. That goes for women to, bud ;)

• Boring
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But seriously tho. what's up with his pepto bismol leggings

looks like he pissed in them too.

and just bbqing in a landfill -- with his 1.99 flip phone

I can't :LOL3:

A man in pink pants trying to compete sexually with a female who is o objectively better looking than him lmao.

Man. Hahahaha!!!

I have a bed with sheets on it - just sayin.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
to me .... YES... standards bro

But Dove is hotter than those 2 monstrosities. :Crazy:

the pic of Louts yoo sent me (: she's haf

Yeah nice troll bro, but I genuinely have no clue what she looks like and I doubt you do either.

I was referring to her ugly, uppity, argumentative personality....

Although considering the fact she's 64, it's a given that she won't be easy on the eye either.
yer the meanest big lug I know dood (:
she's argumentative because she's of superior intelligence ..from that blossoms a beauty a limp eye like yours can't see (:

you see, I'm tall ... in essence gifted like loty .. a select breed, I get her :Happy5:

LOL

loading.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good for you, X.
lol

making shit up as usual huh ... you hot ? ffs I'd rather fuck shamp:LOL3: have yopu seen that blonde quaff of his LMFAO

I'm pretty sure Shamp doesnt share that sentiment and would rather have sex with me than you. How awkward for you!

ffs Dovey, munters get fucked, it means nothing, it means a dood is hard up with not a standard to get in the way

My husband of 8 years and partner for a decade, the father of my youngest and the adoptive father of my 16 year old.......is "hard up" and him "fucking" me is just "hard up"?

Okay, sure X.

As far as Shamp.....are you suggesting that if he chose to fuck you over me, THAT would be meaningful? I'm just saying there arent many people who would rather bang you than me. That goes for women to, bud ;)
oh gosh would you put a sock in et .... please yer boring as all fucking hell
shamp fucks womans yo, the whole fucking shamp was a dig monng bean a FICKKING JOKE

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah nice troll bro, but I genuinely have no clue what she looks like and I doubt you do either.

Although considering the fact she's 64, it's a given that she won't be easy on the eye either.
she's argumentative because she's of superior intelligence ..from that blossoms a beauty a limp eye like yours can't see (:

you see, I'm tall ... in essence gifted like loty .. a select breed, I get her :Happy5:

LOL

loading.gif

Dewd, she's thick as fuck. A snooty, pretentious attitude does not automatically equal intelligence.

• LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good for you, X.
lol

Okay, sure X.

shamp fucks womans yo, the whole fucking shamp was a dig monng bean a FICKKING JOKE

You know people who constantly complain about being bored are ALWAYS the boring ones.

You rely on other people for entertainment....and specific kinds because you cant enjoy people for being people.... because YOU are boring.

Just sayin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good for you, X.
lol

Okay, sure X.

You know people who constantly complain about being bored are ALWAYS the boring ones.

You rely on other people for entertainment....and specific kinds because you cant enjoy people for being people.... because YOU are boring.

Just sayin.

What a boring person would say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL

loading.gif

Dewd, she's thick as fuck. A snooty, pretentious attitude does not automatically equal intelligence.

It's a belief thing.

Left wingers have this problem. They only are attracted to or like people who think like they do. It's a glaring bias thing.

They cant cope with tackling any of the actual content of my posts so the personal digs begin.

I guess they only like people who want to obey and be "protected" by daddy government and wild, uncontrolled people like me are outside of their understanding and scary.

• LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good for you, X.
lol

Okay, sure X.

Just sayin.

I already know what team blue has to say and I know why.

There is no point in you repeating predictable bullshit no one believes.

Its bizzare some of you even come here, frankly.....since everyone outside of your partisan bubbles is just so dumb, boring, shitty.....et. There are a plethora of left wing echo chambers on the internet for you guys to find endless amusement and stimulation hearing your thoughts repeated back to you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good for you, X.
lol

Okay, sure X.

Just sayin.

Its bizzare some of you even come here, frankly.....since everyone outside of your partisan bubbles is just so dumb, boring, shitty.....et. There are a plethora of left wing echo chambers on the internet for you guys to find endless amusement and stimulation hearing your thoughts repeated back to you.

I'm welcome here by the owner himself. Good enough for me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Good for you, X.
lol

Okay, sure X.

Just sayin.

I'm welcome here by the owner himself. Good enough for me.
Something a needy fat cow would say

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

loading.gif

It's a belief thing.

Left wingers have this problem. They only are attracted to or like people who think like they do. It's a glaring bias thing.

They cant cope with tackling any of the actual content of my posts so the personal digs begin.

I guess they only like people who want to obey and be "protected" by daddy government and wild, uncontrolled people like me are outside of their understanding and scary.
If I tackled yer content I'd get shit on my nioce pink shorts BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

loading.gif

in her case it does (: it also indicates at one time she had perky double D's ... I mean if those pics yoo sent are anything to go by (:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did you guys see my fan that adorns my every poast with a little bit O jewelry
120.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL

loading.gif

It's a belief thing.

If I tackled yer content I'd get shit on my nioce pink shorts BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

I know. You didnt have to tell us that.

When you get some diapers and a state case worker maybe than you could take a swing at it.

Until then just stick to fingering ur own poosey, overcompensating with laugh emojis and shit posting. We know you are seething.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LOL

loading.gif

It's a belief thing.

When you get some diapers and a state case worker maybe than you could take a swing at it.

Until then just stick to fingering ur own poosey, overcompensating with laugh emojis and shit posting. We know you are seething.
Oh dear. That was a kick up the boo yah

lmao

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

loading.gif

It's a belief thing.

yo thanks :LOL3:

before you leave maybe you'd like to drop a big ole steamin' load'a content AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I will admit I am seething, I am ... really I am ... I almost wanna go out and fuck an internet shrimp :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL

loading.gif

It's a belief thing.

Oh dear. That was a kick up the boo yah

lmao
would it be an actual kick up yours, errr moar a gentle little nudge since its close to the ground proximity LOL :LOL3:

I am SEETHING !!

fred-flintstone-the-flintstones.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shampowow seems to be upset yet again this fine morn
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

did he hoop his pills to far up his rectum unable for a quick retrieval when gramps back is turned :LOL3:
H
Why do you think you upset people? Is it because you're upset? The world doesn't work like that, wasteland whiner! :LOL3:

Here piss, do you like my new Nike Vapormax Plus?
cOQejre.jpg

Have you ever had £200 kick-abouts?:LOL3: No "Just do it" stickers in sight! Usually, children that do that shit, oh that's right sorry, you told me the whole denial that you never stuck them on, the stickers looked new and your white turned yellow cheapest airmax90s were that new, ah the smokers yellow colour option!

I've come prepared before you can't say or do anything other than mock the dead and seethe...:LOL3: Do you like the new Samsung grey camo straps I got for my new latest Samsung Galaxy 4 smartwatch? I quite like the feel of the material, also got a few side protection cover plates and a few smart glass protector screens... :Verified4:Sharing is caring n all...
Qk0LIel.png

pEBN9MX.jpg

Great having extra cash eh man, that's all punk @pissYOUmakeALLtheWASTELANDskunksBUSTtheirJUNK

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
gotta love when a thread blows up in your face
I was being alright after saying we should just get on and I was too busy and fucked for the net and when I came back he seemed upset with me, maybe he was looking at an old thread and got angry I dunno?

fuck him, stop trying and write him off then. if u dont like him just be done with him