ShampoW shure was hot last night

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's a belief thing.

Left wingers have this problem. They only are attracted to or like people who think like they do. It's a glaring bias thing.

They cant cope with tackling any of the actual content of my posts so the personal digs begin.

I guess they only like people who want to obey and be "protected" by daddy government and wild, uncontrolled people like me are outside of their understanding and scary.

X has gone off the leftist deep end lately. He was kind of teetering on the precipice before, but it seems that the woke brigade has managed to sink their claws into the guy and yank him down below into the fiery pits of soy with all the other deranged SJW ghouls.

I can almost hear that wart nosed old hag Lotus cackling like a crone in the background as it happened, revelling in the fact that another poor soul has been swallowed up by the Cultural Marxist monster.

RIP X'ypooh. :SadFace:

e54b8e6a3f8ba5abc31562a79b01b204.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
gotta love when a thread blows up in your face
I was being alright after saying we should just get on and I was too busy and fucked for the net and when I came back he seemed upset with me, maybe he was looking at an old thread and got angry I dunno?

fuck him, stop trying and write him off then. if u dont like him just be done with him
I used to like him, then he just became whiney and stupid, one of the most useless here for a decent conversation about something fs he also declares victory for being vile about dead loved ones, hahaha :Sad:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I was being alright after saying we should just get on and I was too busy and fucked for the net and when I came back he seemed upset with me, maybe he was looking at an old thread and got angry I dunno?

fuck him, stop trying and write him off then. if u dont like him just be done with him
I used to like him, then he just became whiney and stupid, one of the most useless here for a decent conversation about something fs he also declares victory for being vile about dead loved ones, hahaha :Sad:
He's about as useless as sea monkey

and that isn't an easy achievement

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaaa he is, he's locked his wall/profile (Always done weird shit like that) but I used to be able to see it anyway and I sat one day and looked at his posts for maybe a week or so and I couldn't believe he spends his life writing absolute drivel, no adult conversations, no images or media except stupid shit when he's trying to be funny or insulting... What a life to live, I'm honestly starting to believe the reason he doesn't work is that he's clinically insane mate...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaaa he is, he's locked his wall/profile (Always done weird shit like that) but I used to be able to see it anyway and I sat one day and looked at his posts for maybe a week or so and I couldn't believe he spends his life writing absolute drivel, no adult conversations, no images or media except stupid shit when he's trying to be funny or insulting... What a life to live, I'm honestly starting to believe the reason he doesn't work is that he's clinically insane mate...
You know, he might be able to get his points across to intelligent people if he started availing himself of the laughing emoji

He really doesn't do enough of that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hold on

brb

I think I'm being called short or a guido somewhere on the forum for the 8 millionth time.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You know, he might be able to get his points across to intelligent people if he started availing himself of the laughing emoji

He tries to convince people he's happy, he doesn't laugh on here at all, the more hurt he is the more of them he'll spam...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He tries to convince people he's happy, he doesn't laugh on here at all, the more hurt he is the more of them he'll spam... If I called you and
I been saw through that weak facade

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is like a leftwing Beavis.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And admong is butthead.

lmao!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He tries to convince people he's happy, he doesn't laugh on here at all, the more hurt he is the more of them he'll spam...

People who post laughy emojis to that degree are over compensating. They are not laughing at all.

Of all my years of fucking with people on the internet (definately not bragging and I'm not much into just trolling people these days. It's all way too easy honestly) you can always tell there is blood in the water when someone over uses laughy emojis.

That's one of the signs you are under some skin.

Bless his heart.....he tries.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And admong is butthead.

lmao!!!!!!!

Perfect lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
“Left wing beavis”

LWB for short. Rotflamo.

I said short. Now watch the emoji eruption come straight outta idiotville

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hollowbrain after Admin and X share a passionate night of unbrideled emoji abuse

Admong went crying to the owner that I emoji abuse him

So now I do it more. Lol

That little prick is constantly neg emoji-ing my posts lol.

I've never given them any emojis.....I dont feel petty to sit here and hand out negs like that.

They are just petty little fuckers. Of course they cry when it's done back.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hollowbrain after Admin and X share a passionate night of unbrideled emoji abuse

Admong went crying to the owner that I emoji abuse him

So now I do it more. Lol

That little prick is constantly neg emoji-ing my posts lol.

I've never given them any emojis.....I dont feel petty to sit here and hand out negs like that.

They are just petty little fuckers. Of course they cry when it's done back.

Admin is a furry. I’m certain of it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Btw. Does sap mongo still follow me around everywhere? I have that diddler on ignore

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

He tries to convince people he's happy, he doesn't laugh on here at all, the more hurt he is the more of them he'll spam... If I called you and
I had to edit that, touchpad on this laptop is sooo sensitive, if I touch it twice quickly with my hand it posts so I had to edit that comment...

I was just going to say that you just know he's got no mates irl haha if I called you a dick or teased you about shit you know it's just banter, piss ends his e-pal over it! lolol mates fuck with each other in real life, it's what guys do lol give their mates shit all the time for shits n giggles, he doesn't get it...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I had to edit that, touchpad on this laptop is sooo sensitive, if I touch it twice quickly with my hand it posts so I had to edit that comment...

I was just going to say that you just know he's got no mates irl haha if I called you a dick or teased you about shit you know it's just banter, piss ends his e-pal over it! lolol mates fuck with each other in real life, it's what guys do lol give their mates shit all the time for shits n giggles, he doesn't get it...
Bro. He wears pink pants and bbqs in the middle of a land fill

I knew he didn’t have any friends in real life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just shook my head when he was laughing at that older woman who got trampled by police horses because she was in a protest defending her actual bodily autonomy and shitting on the poor woman.

Bit then was mad about Roe being overturned because people shouldnt tell women what to do with their bodies.

Even though he literally laughed that violence was brought upon an innocent woman by police because she didnt want to be told what to do with her body.

And even though over turning Roe just frees the states from federal control and allows the people to decide their laws.

He also thinks kids are better off in government institutions being brainwashed and psychologically castrated than at home actually learning and being in nature.

He really is an emasculated and well trained little shit. If this were hundreds of years ago in Scotland he would have been thrilled to turn over his new bride to be raped by the English and probably would chastise her for crying.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

People who post laughy emojis to that degree are over compensating. They are not laughing at all.

Of all my years of fucking with people on the internet (definately not bragging and I'm not much into just trolling people these days. It's all way too easy honestly) you can always tell there is blood in the water when someone over uses laughy emojis.

I couldn't have said it better myself, does he really think we're imagining him rolling about on the floor laughing at the childish piss he says to annoy? Fuckin spoon
hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I couldn't have said it better myself, does he really think we're imagining him rolling about on the floor laughing at the childish piss he says to annoy? Fuckin spoon
hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Yeah. He comes in posting shit on the level of a rebellious 12 year old and than posts 20 laugh emojis and its kinda sad.

That's why I rarely respond. I mean i have clarified his posts to other idiots who were somehow still confused by them.

Beavis level.

As soon as he sees we are discussing him he is gonna claim our feels are hurt and post a ton of laughy emojis begging us to think it's actually that funny.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Yeah. He comes in posting shit on the level of a rebellious 12 year old and than posts 20 laugh emojis and its kinda sad.

That's why I rarely respond. I mean i have clarified his posts to other idiots who were somehow still confused by them.

Beavis level.

As soon as he sees we are discussing him he is gonna claim our feels are hurt and post a ton of laughy emojis begging us to think it's actually that funny.

and then he's gonna up the ante and call me short for the 5000th time this week.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Beavis level.

and then he's gonna up the ante and call me short for the 5000th time this week.

And then he will tell me how sexually undesirable I am and how I'm a hit and quit for the hard up.

While I'm married and his cyber fuck buddy bailed lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Beavis level.

He likes to get personal with me, his shit's got old so he's taken to making shit up like his new one, that I live with my grandparents haha he thinks folk are stupid he literally made up shit that I posted dodgy kid pics and moonman (YNC pal) left the site because of it! That's been made up due to him deeply seething that I prove that he chased Ice off the board with gay teen porn gifs, (went nuts because I'd dyed my hair white) he wouldn't stop following me around the board with ghey porn... Guy's a real-time weirdo!! :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

hahahahha BF B&B

>>>>>

Beavis level.

And then he'll tell everyone he's 6ft 3 and a man to be feared like we haven't seen a pic in this thread that included his frail old hand and that a strong breeze would spell trouble for him...:facepalm::LOL3: