ShampoW shure was hot last night

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles do you like beer ?
you're always like grouchy I mean I know yoiu're short but fuck man you only live once CHEERS BRO !
Beer is for queer wankers like you

Real men drink rum. 151 specifically

You can start a lawn mower with that stuff. Dont ask how I know unless you wanna kick off another Doveys white trash story time.

I got a few involving 151 lol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you're always like grouchy I mean I know yoiu're short but fuck man you only live once CHEERS BRO !

You can start a lawn mower with that stuff. Dont ask how I know unless you wanna kick off another Doveys white trash story time.

Hi Duh'v
Guh mornin' ... wasn't raped

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think they even still have that pay fer clout option here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hi Duh'v

Well X you are a male so.....its not as likely to happen to you as it is to a female.

Still packin!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hi Duh'v

Well X you are a male so.....its not as likely to happen to you as it is to a female.

Still packin!
Hey baby!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi Duh'v

Still packin!
oh so yer racsists huh doods dont get raped ...of course yer packin, reatrdation is a lifelong affliction..mist be a rape on every street corner everysecond of everyday LMFAO to rationalize all those weapons ahahahahahahahaa

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hi Duh'v

Still packin!
oh so yer racsists huh doods dont get raped ...of course yer packin, reatrdation is a lifelong affliction..mist be a rape on every street corner everysecond of everyday LMFAO to rationalize all those weapons ahahahahahahahaa
I think Sean needs to reinstate me!