Shannen Doherty, gone at 53

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m sorry I love Canadian Bacon, but it triggers my Pineapple on Pizza ptsd. I’m working on it though.
Make yourself some egg mcmuffins and get over it.

OR git yerself one of them High-Woyan pizzas, dust it with Old Bay and sprankle a couple drops of your favorite hot sauce on each slice you eat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I lost my father to cancer years ago. I'm just so sick and tired of people dying from that disease because I believe they have a cure but will never divulge it. Too much money to be made on scripts.

Actually, "cancer" isn't one disease. It's hard to find a cure for hundreds of diseases.

We haven't been able to cure any really. We live with most diseases that have been out there for ages, some millions of years.

It isn't a conspiracy, it's nature.

infectious diseases cured: "Two infectious diseases have successfully been eradicated:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in
, and
in
"

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Make yourself some egg mcmuffins and get over it.

OR git yerself one of them High-Woyan pizzas, dust it with Old Bay and sprankle a couple drops of your favorite hot sauce on each slice you eat.
My internet chat therapist says that is a good suggestion. Ty.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
So one of the three who inspired millions of simple girls to pretend to be witches has bought the farm?

Cancers sad, RIP fleeting actress and keep that kootch clean for me for when I come down into the fire.