Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Morons who think they're clever when they use the same typical insults over and over. Short bus, small penis, faggot, etc.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Get some new material you assholes. Although that's kind of hard to do when they aren't that smart to begin with.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Get some new material you assholes. Although that's kind of hard to do when they aren't that smart to begin with.

Did you burp

tenor.gif

I smell sperm

images

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
You bitch about us going off topic, so we get back on topic and you bitch at us anyway. Fucking neckbeard.

You're so damn unpleasant that I'm getting the impression your family is neglecting you and not the other way around.
Since you're so fucking curious about my home life........
My son is 21 years old and out doing his own thing, we talk frequently. My daughter is not quite an adult yet but also has her own shit to do. Husband works a lot. I also work when I have work to do. But don't worry we do plenty of stuff together and spend plenty of time together. We don't need to be stuck up each others asses all the time we have our own way of living life.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It almost makes perfect sense why some members would not like me for not liking rude behavior. Because they are rude, and they can identify with other people who are rude.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Stinky PLEASE ASS BOX ME! annoys me... I knew he’d salivate at the cock thread, he did! He went missing when Gyroscope posted his junk again lmfao! The cabbage Patch PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gets hurt whenever he feels inferior which is most of the time... I want to hurt you you dirty PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Inept Hydrolickers who fantasize in the dark of night what they WISH they could do but lack the actual cellular make up required ....hahahahaaaaa

Have fun 'fellas' you know you like it fahhgots,
sword_fight-4_tmb.jpg
hahahahaaa

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I had better and friendlier service at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen today. The woman was hospitable, unlike the idiot girl at Walgreens who has an attitude problem.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When people bring their dogs with them and leave them in the vehicle, while they're in shopping...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The fact that I don’t stay near Toronto so I can send a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to intensive care...
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa First you'd have to reign in those pussy flaps LOLOL

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I had better and friendlier service at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen today. The woman was hospitable, unlike the idiot girl at Walgreens who has an attitude problem.

She even kept calling me 'hun' and 'sweetheart'. Not that I need or expect that, but my point is some people are better suited for customer service related jobs than others.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

She even kept calling me 'hun' and 'sweetheart'. Not that I need or expect that, but my point is some people are better suited for customer service related jobs than others.
That's right !! Just like you're suited to suck hotdogs LOL