Shit That Annoys You

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
pushy people

They need their ass kicked into outer space.

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Went to the gun range this afternoon and all of a sudden I had the urge to take a dump.

Went to the shitter and dropped about 1.7 lbs of shit. Well wouldn't you know it,no fucking shit paper in the stall.
Looked in all my pockets for a klenex or something and all I found was a Walmart receipt for some fucking toilet paper I bought the day before.Can you believe it?

Yeah that annoyed me big time.:EvilOne2:

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Elite Bastards
People who eat dogs. Find something else, fuckers. Like dirt, or tree bark.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Went to the gun range this afternoon and all of a sudden I had the urge to take a dump.

Went to the shitter and dropped about 1.7 lbs of shit. Well wouldn't you know it,no fucking shit paper in the stall.
Looked in all my pockets for a klenex or something and all I found was a Walmart receipt for some fucking toilet paper I bought the day before.Can you believe it?

:ROFL3:

I had that happen many years ago and now always carry a small pack of tissue with me and betting you do too !
PS-When I came to the part on the receipt all most fell off my chair- - - - - - - - -

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards

:ROFL3:

I had that happen many years ago and now always carry a small pack of tissue with me and betting you do too !
PS-When I came to the part on the receipt all most fell off my chair- - - - - - - - -
Usually if I’ve had a few beer the night before I’m going away all day I pop a couple of Imodium Instants in the morning, barely even fart the whole day... Also great for avoiding the disgusting shit cabins at a weekender music festival lol

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
These assholes who take their time turning into a driveway. They have no common courtesy. No regard for the driver(s) behind them.

I'd like to drag them out of their vehicle and make them eat dirt after beating the shit out of them.

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
These assholes who take their time turning into a driveway. They have no common courtesy. No regard for the driver(s) behind them.

I'd like to drag them out of their vehicle and make them eat dirt after beating the shit out of them.
Especially the jerk-offs who drive bigger vehicles. They feel just a little too secure.

At least I know where they live.

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
That was the same house where they turned into after shining their brights on me a few years ago. Probably some guy with a chip on his shoulder and mad at the world. Most likely it is a guy but I'm not sure. I'd love to find out who lives there.

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Find out who this "macho" man is who likes to fuck around with random people.

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Driving a hummer doesn't give you the right to be an asshole.

knife wielder

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
I bet I'm physically stronger than him. He's probably a weenie with an inferiority complex.

Top Bottom