Shit That Annoys You

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
il_340x270.1612445569_apft.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
People on the street and in front of a super market asking for money - - - -- - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So ... what now ? You perform oral sex and I'll pretend I don't like it okay ?? smh lol dimwit not much are you ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're a retard
..How are you a flight attendant and smoke weed ? did you worked for diLP aiR ??

04530733e84af10a93c672db71a9435b.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i dont smoke all the time, dipshit, i have time windows. plus they only test us if something big goes wrong so ofc i gamble a bit lol

now, back 2 u being a rump robber.....what sorta men u like?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I gookled the drug policy and yah your pushing it ... tbh I don't believe you do that as work but that's just me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i dont smoke all the time, dipshit, i have time windows. plus they only test us if something big goes wrong so ofc i gamble a bit lol

... Are you trying to pawn Scotty boi off on me ... I can assure you I would need a fella with more then a futon in a basement and an appetite for PB an J's

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i just thought deranged maven would be a good fit sincr he is also a dumpster diving loser

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Btw where did you get your 'time windows' ..a friend of mine is in the market ..:LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
... Impressed ?? yah that must be it ..
tenor.gif
time windows :LMAO: lolol stop it Jeannie (:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

... Are you trying to pawn Scotty boi off on me ... I can assure you I would need a fella with more then a futon in a basement and an appetite for PB an J's
Behave or you get banned. USe the meltdown for trolling. Not here. Yellow card!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
fence sitters - yea im ok with anything, whatevs n shit, fuck my ass its aight dohh!

omg u fuckin soy boi pussies

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i should make something up so stinky has something to post about .ok loser users having a meltdown over using money to have fun .lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Posters who go thread to thread with buckets of ass juice spilling it EVERYWHERE .

ffs

P*** me off

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
people that go to their cars when the parking lot is FULL get in and they know 3 other shoppers are waiting to pounce on that beautiful spot .....then they fix their hair , take a phone call etc.....THEY MUST BE PUT TO SLEEP !
1.jpg

Or a couple having an argument and your supposed to wait till the drama is over..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
People who want to taste your food- - - - back off jack off - - - - -