Shit That Annoys You

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When someone acts like an asshole (most likely they are an asshole) and then tells you to lighten up or get a sense of humor if you aren't impressed with their behavior.
Could you please break your wrists as to spare us your ramblings ? pretty please
Fuck off fraud! Fuckin stupid cunt, talking to others like you’ve somehow earned something ffs! You’ve earned nothing on the internet!
Not even a dick lick from a box cutter scarred warrior LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL f'n fool ! lolol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When someone acts like an asshole (most likely they are an asshole) and then tells you to lighten up or get a sense of humor if you aren't impressed with their behavior.
Could you please break your wrists as to spare us your ramblings ? pretty please
Fuck off fraud! Fuckin stupid cunt, talking to others like you’ve somehow earned something ffs! You’ve earned nothing on the internet!
Not even a dick lick from a box cutter scarred warrior LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL f'n fool ! lolol
Weak

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always carry bags for my dogs elephant turds, then step in someone else’s outside my own house, I had a camera fitted and since nothing has happened, I’m disappointed cos I wanted to find them and make them eat it, on camera.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I'm not vain, but when I do I know I don't have lung cancer.
Lewumbopotato+used+roll+picturelewumbopotato+rolled+imagemfw+its+a+good+day+_829d30507101788120915a51dc4fca50.jpg
THAT'S LOWER THAN WHALE
th
YOU'RE A
tumblr_m2ckwldEiw1qbcq69.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Awwww , look it's peniswielder and his Dad having 'the talk' LOLOLOLOL
8RMIKqz65U.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahaha MAD ???? Really ? nope, you made someone realize you're a kid fisting POS .. Now tell me ... how do you type with that thing in your ass

b9b54020f4900f23e442a71d2af9224b.24.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I don't know about MasterBlaster, but I don't like being a jerk. I may have went overboard and I kind of feel like crap now. He isn't completely innocent, either.