xXx
Site Supporter
sorry, MasterBlaster.
e013a942e54316abe3bc2237a6922870_w200.webp

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Just accept the apology!
That’s not how it works. I’m also sure he wasn’t hurt by your ridiculous comment but doesn’t mean you’re not a dick for saying it. You’re definitely a dick. Also stop fucking messaging me now. You got your answer.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm sorry for what I said whether he was hurt by it or not. I also realize I'm not the only jerk on this forum.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My printer running out of ink in the middle of printing something !

TheHaze

Site Supporter
TV update's in the middle of a movie- - - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Cowboys who don't have a horse- - - - - - - -

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
The administrators and moderators aren't doing anything about the post I reported in my 'Sweaty Women' thread. I reported it twice two days ago and they still didn't delete Stinkyfinger's picture of two gay men.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
He can create his own thread about that if that's what he's into, but he was being a jerk and trying to be some sort of vigilante.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
He can create his own thread about that if that's what he's into, but he was being a jerk and trying to be some sort of vigilante.
Talking about me big guy? Not sure where I was being a jerk to you (if you could simply point it out I would be more than happy to apologize) or where I sounded like I was being a vigilante.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The administrators and moderators aren't doing anything about the post I reported in my 'Sweaty Women' thread. I reported it twice two days ago and they still didn't delete Stinkyfinger's picture of two gay men.
They no you LOVEEEEEEE et ...donkeyfucker (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

bahumbas

puny and deadly

You know he doesn't like it. Why do you keep pushing him?
How many wrinkles does you balloon knot have ?

Stinkyfinger you are relentless. First you go after knife wielder and now you are coming after me. Would it help if I told you I probably have as many wrinkles as your balloon knot?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know he doesn't like it. Why do you keep pushing him?
How many wrinkles does you balloon knot have ?

Stinkyfinger you are relentless. First you go after knife wielder and now you are coming after me. Would it help if I told you I probably have as many wrinkles as your balloon knot?

LOL
Are you his boyfriend ??

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

if he was a vigilante he would hang himself lol
tbh all he does is stink up the site and make it look more like a retard factory

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Awwww, look how he 'liked' your comment ...that's it Penisweilder, we'll have you snorting pussy in no time