Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
She isn't even attractive, if that's why people might think it annoys me. I'm not looking for a date. I'm just a customer picking up a prescription and expect to be treated with respect.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
bla-bla-emoticon.gif

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'll leave them feedback every time this happens. Employees need to leave whatever biases and prejudices they have at home.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll leave them feedback every time this happens. Employees need to leave whatever biases and prejudices they have at home.
She gave you a greeting did she not ?...She may have other things on her mind, ffs...,You have to be the most intolerant person....and selfish as well....She greeted you, so you don't have a legit complaint....I'd be throwing your returned surveys in the trash....You are probably "marked" as a chronic complainer at walgreens....your pic is probably posted behind their counter...Titled nutso guy...beware....lmao!

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
She gave you a greeting did she not ?...She may have other things on her mind, ffs...,You have to be the most intolerant person....and selfish as well....She greeted you, so you don't have a legit complaint....I'd be throwing your returned surveys in the trash....You are probably "marked" as a chronic complainer at walgreens....your pic is probably posted behind their counter...Titled nutso guy...beware....lmao!

I will no longer have tolerance for ignorant people like you who defend rude people.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You don't ask someone how they're doing unless you're prepared to answer in return how you're doing. Are people idiots or what. Am I wrong for asking in return how she was doing?

She's playing a game. Her and I both know it and I don't like it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I will no longer have tolerance for ignorant people like you who defend rude people.
HAHAHAHA....Welp...I think you're retarded, so there :P

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You demand your ass to be kissed and it's not going to happen, so?..You get to live with your torment.,...fucktard,,,.:D

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I live in the real world. They offer me to take a survey asking me how the visit was and I'll take it, and be honest about my experience.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Over and over again idiots like you misinterpret what I say. I never mentioned my ass being kissed. It's a mutual respect I expect. Big difference.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It's called not treating the customer like shit. A greeting doesn't mean anything if the next minute you're going to be a jerk by ignoring the customer when they ask the same question in return.

If you were smart, you'd wonder what it would be like if she asked me how I was doing when I went to pick up a prescription and I ignored her.

I drive up to the window and she asks "How are you doing today?" and I don't answer. Is that right?

Get smart for a change.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm polite and a normal person. So following proper etiquette I say, "Good. How are you?" and she purposely ignored me. Yet idiots like you call me the jerk. I think you have things bass ackwards, Hellfire.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
According to your screwy logic you're happy with just a greeting. So what do you do, Hellfire? Some cashier asks how you're doing today. You stay silent?

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I've honestly had better and friendlier customer service at fast food restaurants than this subtle game playing cunt at Walgreens.