Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
tumblr_luvs1sjNok1qkylsi.gif
tenor.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These assholes who take their time turning into a driveway. They have no common courtesy. No regard for the driver(s) behind them.

I'd like to drag them out of their vehicle and make them eat dirt after beating the shit out of them.

more like beat them off
UnfinishedTallKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Jews who constantly talk about being Jewish and their Jewish lifestyle.
I'm a jew by birth, but I have no idea what it means to be jewish (neither did my mother). But I know history, and I understand the persecution and stereotypes that the tribe has endured. I think Zionists are nothing more than greedy land grabbers, but I support the right of Israel to exist as a free and welcoming state. I also think that the US and all other nations should have no imonitary or military nterest in Israel.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm a jew by birth, but I have no idea what it means to be jewish (neither did my mother). But I know history, and I understand the persecution and stereotypes that the tribe has endured. I think Zionists are nothing more than greedy land grabbers, but I support the right of Israel to exist as a free and welcoming state. I also think that the US and all other nations should have no imonitary or military nterest in Israel.
That explains the glasses.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
There's a particular parking space that I prefer. It's truck sized and convenient to my domicile. A guy who i will call Guy will wait on the road until I pull out at 09:45 every f'n day to take that spot. I'm not so compulsive that I can't park in my second favorite spot, but what the fuck is wrong with this f'n Guy?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Trying to remember emails/passwords for the sites I go to. Example this site. Jesus I gotta start simplifying shit.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
When the cat craps on the carpet... again... and tries to hide it under a lamp cord. But come to think about it, that's really f'n funny....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That explains the glasses.
Alex1.jpg