Shit That Annoys You

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
"]
the-goyim-know-convene-the-council.png

In a couple more months David Letterman could be that middle guy's double.

How old are you :Crazy:

Pretty sure it's an 8 to 10th grader.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
She posts a few "insults" copied and pasted from a random insult generator and acts like she won a boxing match. :LOL1:

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
How old are you :Crazy:

He loves to just repeat himself all the time. I call him retarded, but he just may actually be learning disabled.
The only cure for this type of individual is a complete and total shunning. I've been saying that and trying to stick by that but I've been failing lately.

Not anymore. I am done with him. He is shunned.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I don't know what I've posted that she thinks is shit talking. She hasn't given me any examples of where I've talked shit.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I have noticed that this thread seems to rustle some people's jimmies. This thread specifically. I simply tell what annoys me and some members take offense to what annoys me. Note, I haven't talked shit to anyone. I've simply stated things that annoy me.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Iggy did the same thing early on in this thread. I wasn't talking about her or say anything bad to her, but she flipped out when I talked about that woman removing me from her friends list on Facebook (after 8 or 9 years) and the rude woman cashier at Walgreens.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Iggy did the same thing early on in this thread. I wasn't talking about her or say anything bad to her, but she flipped out when I talked about that woman removing me from her friends list on Facebook (after 8 or 9 years) and the rude woman cashier at Walgreens.

omg ur a mental case

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
For instance if I talk about how I get annoyed by horrible drivers who don't use their turn signals when changing lanes, somebody is going to think I'm talking about them and take offense.

Vixen must be one of those horrible drivers, because, I didn't say a word to her and she flipped out on me.