Shit That Annoys You

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It isn't in my nature to be mean to people. I don't understand where this hatred towards me is coming from.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="knife wielder, post: 50893, member:

I never said a bad word to anyone in here and some members flip out on me when I'm not even talking about them.[/QUOTE]

Guess you got a bad memory on top of every thing else and forgetting your shit talking about the Military and the people who serve(yeah that's me and a few others here)and once again why don't you get the fuck out of the USA- - - - - -

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I want to get along with everybody on this forum if possible. However some members won't let that happen for whatever reason.

I'm one of the nicest people anybody could meet.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
g1381956282866223569.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Never wanted to make enemies when I joined this forum for the second time (because it previously shut down for a few years).

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
What is with the confusion?

I'm NOT talking about anybody here for fucking sake. So if you end up getting offended and think I'm talking shit or trolling, well that's your problem not mine.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I didn't think some people would take so seriously that because this forum is called 'Bastard Factory' that they have to act like jerks all the time.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
="knife wielder, post: 51131, member: 130"]What is with the confusion?

I'm NOT talking about anybody here for fucking sake. So if you end up getting offended and think I'm talking shit or trolling, well that's your problem not mine.
="knife wielder, post: 51132, member: 130"]Fuck off Vixen you vile troll.

tenor.gif

Oopsie :Popcorn4:

Prepare for the onslaught

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I better be an asshole to other members because hey! This forum is called 'Bastard Factory', isn't it?!"