Shit That Annoys You

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
84126147.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The constant portrayal of whites being unsuccessful compared to other races, here’s a fine example of British advertising these days... See if you notice...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
My job annoys me. It used to be great. Lots of work to do. Not bullshit broken jobs. Now it’s just shit work and the spam checks are fucked up. Yeah I just fucking quit. Fuck that shit.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It's a shame I had to put Iggy on ignore. I had no problem with her when I first joined (the second time since I was a member previously before the forum shut down for a few years).

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
The odd thing is I was never mean or rude to her. She just didn't like the things that annoyed me, which led her to be mean and rude to me.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I could understand not liking someone if they were an asshole, but not because of things they said were annoying to them.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who stink, can’t they smell themselves, minding my own business in the supermarket and have to get assaulted by pissy BO ! They had a trolly full of Easter eggs, buy some soap you filthy bastards, I went outside and breathed out as much as I could to get their pong out of me.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
People who stink, can’t they smell themselves...?

Not to be an entire testicle, but in most cases? No, they can't. That is to say, they're so acclimated to their own stench that they don't notice it. You can test this by asking your most honest acquaintance if your house stinks. Probably does -- to them -- because it isn't their house-smell, which might be crippling awful to you because, likewise, it's a nose-hurt other than your own.

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
1. When you are talking to someone who doesn't get your dark sense of humor and you pop an epic joke and they give you a fake laugh.
2. Attention whores.
3. Ditsy bitches.
4. When you're getting drunk and you go for another drink and notice the bottle is gone and it's 6:30am and all of the liquor stores and bars are closed.
5. When you call your coke dealer for an 8-ball and it takes him 3 fucking hours to get it to you.
6. Commercials on Spotify and no I don't want to pay extra to not have commercials.
7. Going without sex for 6 months.
8. Jehovah Witnesses waking you up from your drunken stupor and you open the door...the sun blinds you making you feel instantly hungover.
9. People speaking and sometimes breathing.
10. People who call me on my phone.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
1. When you are talking to someone who doesn't get your dark sense of humor and you pop an epic joke and they give you a fake laugh.
2. Attention whores.
3. Ditsy bitches.
4. When you're getting drunk and you go for another drink and notice the bottle is gone and it's 6:30am and all of the liquor stores and bars are closed.
5. When you call your coke dealer for an 8-ball and it takes him 3 fucking hours to get it to you.
6. Commercials on Spotify and no I don't want to pay extra to not have commercials.
7. Going without sex for 6 months.
8. Jehovah Witnesses waking you up from your drunken stupor and you open the door...the sun blinds you making you feel instantly hungover.
9. People speaking and sometimes breathing.
10. People who call me on my phone.

You didn't mention getting bonk in the ass- - - - - - - -:KMA::doink1: