Shit That Annoys You

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
People who sick their dogs on baby bunnies.
Couple of weeks ago I saved a baby bunny from our kitten that keeps escaping the house just to find out that the ignorant ass racist piece of shit who lives behind us had his dog attack the nest and kill all the babies. He fucking knew that we'd just put the baby back where it belonged.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Couple of weeks ago I saved a baby bunny from our kitten that keeps escaping the house just to find out that the ignorant ass racist piece of shit who lives behind us had his dog attack the nest and kill all the babies. He fucking knew that we'd just put the baby back where it belonged.

evil cocksucker. everytime he hangs his clothes out put some bleach on it

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Fantastic idea! Unfortunately, I don't think he hangs his laundry.
One time years ago I was doing laundry in the community laundry building and some asshat decided to steal my dryer. I went back to my apartment which was right around the corner to grab another load to throw in the washer came back to my wet laundry sitting on the table. So I went back to my apartment grabbed a few eggs and tossed them into the dryer and turned it back on. Threw my stuff in an empty dryer and then sat there until my laundry was done. Never did find out who it was :LOL1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People make me sick, to actually tell your dog to go and tear up a living creature then tell him he’s a good boy when the next living creature could be a child, oh he’s never done anything like that before , fucking BS.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know a few like that but they ain't got my number and know how to spell.

He never used to be this bad and I like off the wall people, but lately jfc, he even thinks there’s a cat with a camera in it’s eye watching his house, lol he’s just a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

The internet is discreetly warping our perception of reality; altering everything as we entertain anything. It's like mass-hysteria.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday on telly they said storm and flood warning for the weekend, the fucking government don’t know wtf they’re dong and looks like the weather folks are just as pissing stupid.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The sound of a fly in my head phones- - - - --

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
f93b2768ce7d8934daed17659995cf80.gif