Shit That Annoys You

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Humid, but moderate temperature. The Goddess bitches about the heat outside, then bitches about the ac in the house.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who eat with their mouth open and I want to shove a fork in the throat of people who talk when doing it spitting half chewed food onto my plate

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I happen to know that Hermann Goering absolutely loved pickles :Stoned: just saying

giphy.gif

c5f34df4-1fe6-44d2-81f6-189d3305e6e9-jpeg.120

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you’ve been out most of the day and tired and stoned and people are calling you to meet in the pub, the mind is willing but the body is weak, this is when I miss my little bag of wizzz, but no, stay home and behave.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
when i need gas and and the pump cant read my card
Did you put the card in backwards? Did you try going to a literate pump? Did you overcome your chronically antisocial tendency and ask for help? Did you... oh, never mind.

second time this year too. i think the magnetic clasp on my bag may be erasing the data on the cards strip

That happen to me a few times and just go to another pump,yeah a pain in the ass but what you going to do, bitch and cry like KW- - - - - -

177411453.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you put the card in backwards? Did you try going to a literate pump? Did you overcome your chronically antisocial tendency and ask for help? Did you... oh, never mind.

second time this year too. i think the magnetic clasp on my bag may be erasing the data on the cards strip

That happen to me a few times and just go to another pump,yeah a pain in the ass but what you going to do, bitch and cry like KW- - - - - -

View attachment 634

pump was ok, card was bad :/

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="TheHaze,

Happen at the store also and the clerk put a piece of clear tape on the magnetic strip and it worked ???but in your case think the magnet on your bag did it in- - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

Your phone will do a number to a card strip too, if they're in the same pocket over time. I have my cards in a stainless steel money clip thing that seems to protect well.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

View attachment 634

Just nonchalantly drive away fuck it lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or just a nigger fucker! Eeewwww.

..... yehhhhhhh
f9cdd5435cbd55eddf5cd173ca60fa52.jpg
orrrrrr ...
juanita-fitzgerald.jpg

:LMAO::LMAO: anybody fucked you it'd be a big cloud of dust lmao
You are just the worst kind of person.

It ain’t been a person, snagglentoothpussyhole, second hand rose, poor thing,had to take a second rate gorilla for a partner, what a life, the only thing it can do to make itself feel like a normal person is to attack his betters online, must come from a cowson family, imagine its slag mother accepted wogs in its family, what a bunch of utter cunts.