Site Supporter
Or just a nigger fucker! Eeewwww.

..... yehhhhhhh
f9cdd5435cbd55eddf5cd173ca60fa52.jpg
orrrrrr ...
juanita-fitzgerald.jpg

:LMAO::LMAO: anybody fucked you it'd be a big cloud of dust lmao
You are just the worst kind of person.
I can assure you I am NOT ...but you know some people are just a retarded stone and need a kick on down the road ....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or just a nigger fucker! Eeewwww.

..... yehhhhhhh
f9cdd5435cbd55eddf5cd173ca60fa52.jpg
orrrrrr ...
juanita-fitzgerald.jpg

:LMAO::LMAO: anybody fucked you it'd be a big cloud of dust lmao
You are just the worst kind of person.
I can assure you I am NOT ...but you know some people are just a retarded stone and need a kick on down the road ....

Typical pussy cunt, I could bet good money you never kicked anyone in your life you namby pamby little mug.go find some pics I’ve never seen before , fuck only knows what kind of sickle aids Ebola wog illness you carry round.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
More like stinky needs to be bitch slap a few times- - - - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
smoke detector chirping 'low battery' once an hour in the middle of the night ffs

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
smoke detector chirping 'low battery' once an hour in the middle of the night ffs

When you throw a shoe at it to dislodge the battery and later that night a fire burns your house down while you’re sleeping.......:LMAO2:

tbh i wish it chirped every 5 mins cause then i would have changed them - once and hour tho, i kept going back 2 sleep and feel like crap now :/

X

xXx
Site Supporter

When you throw a shoe at it to dislodge the battery and later that night a fire burns your house down while you’re sleeping.......:LMAO2:

tbh i wish it chirped every 5 mins cause then i would have changed them - once and hour tho, i kept going back 2 sleep and feel like crap now :/

Here's a thought ..now mind you it's just a thought, might be a bit of a stretch for someone of your intellectual calibre

CHANGE THE F'N BATTERIES LOLOL

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's a thought ..now mind you it's just a thought, might be a bit of a stretch for someone of your intellectual calibre

CHANGE THE F'N BATTERIES LOLOL

yea let me go cut open a pack of batteries and climb chairs at 4am lol

tbh i was hoping it would just die already

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poxy police helicopters circling, I keep thinking its gone then it comes back, disturbing the peace I call it, bleeding wankers.

that happens here when theres either a bad car crash nearby or shark sightings off the beach

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
There's this stoplight that is infamous for taking nearly forever before changing to green. It's really a pain in the ass when waiting to take a left because you cannot take a left on a red light. So I'm just sitting and fucking sitting there and the damn light never changes. I didn't break the law, but the asshole behind me went around me and took a left while the light was still red.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Where were the fucking cops when the asshole behind me went around me and took a left at the red light?

People think cops are miracle workers and catch every law breaker in the act. It just doesn't happen.