Shit That Annoys You

X

xXx
Site Supporter
173776.gif
lmao You guys go on sooooo serious lolol Do you find it therapeutic ???

:LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol 'real men'

success and courage dont include u so ur triggered

looool

Ffs it’s obvious he never had any decent male roll models to teach it how to be a man, wtf would it know about being a man, poor little second hand rose..

i think he knows what makes a real man is and thats y the green eyed monster comes out lol
Yeah obviously, I suppose being retarded must make it difficult to use a place like this, I mean look at everyone’s comments then look it that things posts, it’s like a 5 year old.

You are one stupid old twit lolol 'everyones comments' lol haze and his dick you and your thieving KW and his nonsense among a whole myriad of racists and Troll 'Lords' hahahahahahaha GTFOH lololol admirable conversation indeed

idot

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when the moment an item i bought on amazon ships out the price drops in half -_-

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol 'real men'

success and courage dont include u so ur triggered

looool

Ffs it’s obvious he never had any decent male roll models to teach it how to be a man, wtf would it know about being a man, poor little second hand rose..

i think he knows what makes a real man is and thats y the green eyed monster comes out lol
Yeah obviously, I suppose being retarded must make it difficult to use a place like this, I mean look at everyone’s comments then look it that things posts, it’s like a 5 year old.

You are one stupid old twit lolol 'everyones comments' lol haze and his dick you and your thieving KW and his nonsense among a whole myriad of racists and Troll 'Lords' hahahahahahaha GTFOH lololol admirable conversation indeed

idot

Lol go and breed a few more baboons.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 70758,

idot

There are 3 people inside every one,the child,the adult and the parent and I never know which will show up- - - - - - -90aa6fa1-026d-42c9-806d-a05520ad24cf.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
people barking at me like i'm a dog, stingers and probers from aivd and kgb in the city where i live, nosey people .. what is my religion, what is my interpretation abt islam vs christianity, bin laden, what do i eat medicines i used to take, what i do, where i was ... it's worse than a DDR investigation and i can hear much over a bad ip tap on my phone.. voices in between my music and conversations i can pick up.. twisting my words in their benefit, guilting, slandering .. :Perfecto:
in other words .. corrupcy i hate .. and my favorite female friends all chased away thx to such intel idiots .. i gave up abt it in life .. and hopin to fuck off from belgium .. :Killa: for a new life.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I like anybody who's a good person, but there's no denying that blacks have a distinct behavior apart from others.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I like anybody who's a good person, but there's no denying that blacks have a distinct behavior apart from others.
true that makes us diverse .. but not all africans or blacks are per definition bad... the ones in suit or a dr.. aint negro behaviour .. some are more decent than whites but it balances each other off .. lmost like a yin and yan (good - evil) bit diffirent ...
Is that because they penetrate your little butthole?
nah, he has his assgoblin for that look at his avatar ... lol ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
some dutch or russian chick and dude .. i knew repeating herself / himself a million times / hour I SWEAR drives you mad .. :fuckOFF::ROFL3:
like this

allllllllllllllllllll day ... oh man ... *implodes*

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I was at Mr. Quick fast food restaurant drive-thru earlier today, and this fat lady ahead of me was pouring her can of pepsi onto the ground. What a stupid dumbass. Who decides right then and there is the perfect time to pour pop on the ground? Just a complete disregard for anybody else around.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I was at Mr. Quick fast food restaurant drive-thru earlier today, and this fat lady ahead of me was pouring her can of pepsi onto the ground. What a stupid dumbass. Who decides right then and there is the perfect time to pour pop on the ground? Just a complete disregard for anybody else around.

myeah its only fluid .. but indeed .. you can dispose it using a public restroom .. or trash can..

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It's the idea there's not a care in the world about the person waiting in line behind them. There's no shame. Probably is too stupid to realize how goofy and trashy it looks. Low class.