Shit That Annoys You

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
really not my fault. blame the weather I was told.
I'm gonna pack your fail ass up and ship ya off on a donkey back to the boys at Queer Eye, let them untassle your ass pains.

yea cause in nice weather ur out sucking more dicks lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When goddamm cashiers are rude to me for simply stating 'if I wanted bags I would have asked '

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cunts driving slow in the fast lane! People with food rotting in between their teeth so much so that you can smell it! Fucking educate yourself you cunt!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
the " Biggie Small " on a nice first encounter
images

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
listening and trying to enjoy music and suddenly some nazi twat shouting at you cos she's frustrated with life and info .. during her working hours .. djeese.
get a life ..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you go to someone’s house and you know one is in dept up to the eyeballs and the other one don’t know cos there’re too busy having an affair, yet there’s silly signs all over the house, live laugh love, family is everything, lol do me a fucking favour.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol have a look childish cunt, with his vulture like beady eyes poking out of his Jew looking face, half vampire with one fang, lmao that’s a few quote from the memes I’ve posted on my other forum, fun times.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
loss ... versus getting furious at pple and do things, i can't revert ... all over holland or the world in the end before i /quit or so ..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol have a look childish cunt, with his vulture like beady eyes poking out of his Jew looking face, half vampire with one fang, lmao that’s a few quote from the memes I’ve posted on my other forum, fun times.

even his socks cant stand being around him lol