Shitting at Work

THROB

Factory Bastard
Shitting at work because you're getting paid and the toilet paper is free.

How often do BF'ers take shits?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to own a small construction company in the US, we did framing and some remodeling.

Sometimes on new developments, they wouldn't put enough port-a-potties and they would become nasty and unusable within 2 days.

And even when they were clean, I'd rather get an empty box and take a dump in there and then discard it inside a garbage container or something.

Not the kind of moments I feel proud about myself when I think of it. But better than using those nasty plastic toilets.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I used to own a small construction company in the US, we did framing and some remodeling.

Sometimes on new developments, they wouldn't put enough port-a-potties and they would become nasty and unusable within 2 days.

And even when they were clean, I'd rather get an empty box and take a dump in there and then discard it inside a garbage container or something.

Not the kind of moments I feel proud about myself when I think of it. But better than using those nasty plastic toilets.

People are lazy nasty bastards sometimes.

I'll share my "not so proud moment" hahaha. So, my mom use to make me do the family laundry, every weekend, at the apartment complex laundromat. I had to STAY there all day, cause if not, people would try to steal your stuff. Well, there is a bathroom in there, but somebody fucked that up for everybody. So, I take my knife, and pop the lock from the side. Then, they got wise that people were doing that, and added extra metal to prevent it. Well, I had to shit really bad, and it was either go home and risk wraith from mom and theft at the laundromat, I closed the door to the place, and shit in the big trashcan, and wiped with fabric softener sheets lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can't anywhere other than home ...
vacation is diff

I believe you. You wont leave a pic up for more than 5 seconds, I cant expect you to sit on a foreign toilet lid for 5 seconds either lol.

Honestly, I hate shitting in public places too. Disgusting animals everywhere.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
vacation is diff

I believe you. You wont leave a pic up for more than 5 seconds, I cant expect you to sit on a foreign toilet lid for 5 seconds either lol.

I have a friend ..we worked a site with the outties, portable toilets, he held and held and when he couldn't any more he went in and stood there and exploded all over that thing absolutely disgusting, said he was chaffing the whole rest of the day

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
vacation is diff

I have a friend ..we worked a site with the outties, portable toilets, he held and held and when he couldn't any more he went in and stood there and exploded all over that thing absolutely disgusting, said he was chaffing the whole rest of the day

Lol, oh man.

I carry toilet paper, and a shovel in my backpack. If I had to shit bad enough, I would rather dig a hole and shit in that, than shit in one of those portable toilets lol. They are always disgusting as fuck when I go in one. Last festival I was at, the porta, piss was everywhere, shit everywhere, blood on the walls and door, fuck, I held it for an hour and a half til I got home lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FUUUUUccccKKK porta-potties.. I went to a graduation party years back and they had a few of those nasty things. I had to go and got in my car and drove 10 miles to take a shit at a clean restaurant hahaha.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was something I used to be concerned with as a Limo Driver because for obvious reasons I couldn't take a dump in the middle of driving someone. So I always tried to make sure my bowels were empty before the trip. Tried to avoid eating too late at night or too early or drink too many liquids esp sugary ones. Usu ate in the middle of the day or late aft or early eve. Just drank 1 small cup of unsweetened double shot espresso in the morning & another later in the day to stay awake and focused. Hardly ever drank alcohol & as a result lost tolerance to drinking. Couldn't drink, couldn't eat much. Couldnt shit on duty. Looked like James Bond tho always dressed up in a suit. Never gained weight cuz I hardly ever ate. Wasn't much of a life tho.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
vacation is diff

sounds like a case of " mudbutt "

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I worked in construction and there wasn't always a toilet around so wound shit in a empty paint can and one time just for fun put a 5 gallon paint can full of shit out on the sidewalk and it wasn't long before this chinaman walked pass that can about 4 times and then picked it up and took off with it - - - - - - - -

I wound have paid $20 to see his face when he open that can!

Buon Appetito :WTF6:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I worked in construction and there wasn't always a toilet around so wound shit in a empty paint can and one time just for fun put a 5 gallon paint can full of shit out on the sidewalk and it wasn't long before this chinaman walked pass that can about 4 times and then picked it up and took off with it - - - - - - - -

I wound have paid $20 to see his face when he open that can!

Buon Appetito :WTF6:

He probably thought he could re-sell it & make a buck off it.

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
When I was working at Samsung I would sleep in the bathroom for up to an hour. Also play with my mobile device, which at the time was a Palm Pilot. :) Anything to avoid having to "look busy" at my cubicle when all my work that I'd previously automated was done by 10am. If anyone asked (which happened, occasionally) I would meaningfully intone "female issues" which would shut my entirely male co-workers up immediately.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
had a monster shit at work today. Took me nearly 21 minutes ON THE CLOCK! Before tax that shit pocketed me $5.11.
hWlEVmg.jpg